PIPE REDUCER – ECCENTRIC REDUCER AND CONCENTRIC REDUCER
MANUFACTURER/EXPORTER IN INDIA | ASME/ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, MSS-SP-43
ALLOY, STAINLESS STEEL, CARBON, COPPER REDUCER
Sandco- Buttweld Fittings- Pipe Reducer
Sandco is one of the top ranked distributer and manufacturer of buttweld reducers. We supply steel concentric reducers as well as steel eccentric reducers in various shapes and sizes. We mainly stock reducers made from stainless steel, alloy steel, and carbon steel made as per international standards.
We also have a stock ready for welded reducers and seamless reducers. For any customized requirement, you can simply give us a call.
We have our customers worldwide. We export all our products to all the European countries, Gulf countries, and other countries like Japan, Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, South Africa, Brazil, Argentina, Israel, Egypt, etc. We also have high demand in industrial markets all over India. Our major clients are based in cities like Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hugli, Bangalore, Vishakhapatnam, Gurgaon, Kollam, Raipur, Firozabad, Panipat, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Surat, Nagpur, and many more.
What Is a Pipe Reducer?
A buttweld pipe reducer is used to connect two pipes or hoses of different diameters. It is one of the most common type of pipe fittings used in market. Steel pipe reducers are the most common ones among all the materials.
Pipe reducers are majorly classified into two different categories viz. concentric and eccentric. Concentric reducers resemble a cone whereas eccentric reducers are apt at places where pipes are aligned in off-shaft manner.
Production Range-Buttweld Pipe Reducer– Concentric & Eccentric
Type: Concentric Reducers, Eccentric Reducers
Wall Thickness: 3mm – 40mm / SCH5, SCH10, SCH20, SCH30, SCH40, STD, SCH80, XS, SCH60, SCH80, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS
Outside Diameter: Seamless Pipe Reducer ( 1/2″～24″), ERW / Welded / Fabricated Pipe Reducer (1/2″～48″)
Our Best Added Services: Electro Polish, Sand Blasting, Threading, Soldering, Hot Dipped Galvanizing, Epoxy & FBE Coating
Production Grades: Nickel Alloys, Low temperature Steel, Carbon Steel, Cupro Nickel, Copper, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Duplex
ASME: ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, MSS-SP-43
EN: EN10253-1, EN10253-2
DIN: DIN2605, DIN2615, DIN2616, DIN2617, DIN28011
ASME B16.9 – Wrought Fittings Buttwelding
ASTM A403 – ASME SA403 – Specification for Wrought Austenitic Stainless Steel Piping Fittings
MSS SP-43 – ‘Fabricated and Wrought Butt-Weld Fittings for Corrosion Resistant ,Low Pressure Applications
ASME B16.25 – Butt weld Ends ASME B16.28 – ‘Wrought Steel Short Radius Elbows and Butt weld Returns
Grades & Materail of Pipe Reducer
- Stainless Steel Pipe Reducers : ASTM A403 WP GR. 304, 304L, 304H, 304N, 304LN, 316, 316L, 316H, 316N, 316LN, 309L, 310, 317, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H AND UNS 31254 (254SMO)
- Duplex Steel Pipe Reducers : ASTM A 815, ASME SA 815 UNS NO S31803 & S32205(2205 ). WERKSTOFF NO. 1.4462
- Carbon Steel Pipe Reducers : ASTM A234 GR. WPB, WPC, WPL6, WPHY 42, WPHY 46, WPHY 52, WPHY 60, WPHY 65, WPHY 70, WPHY 80, AND WPHY 100
- Low Temperature Carbon Steel Pipe Reducers : ASTM A420 WPL3, A420 WPL6
- Alloy Steel Pipe Reducers : ASTM/ASME A/SA 234 GR. WP1, WP5, WP9, WP11, WP12, WP22, WP91
- Nickel Alloys Pipe Reducers : ASTM / ASME SB 336 NICKEL ALLOY 200 (UNS N02200 ), NICKEL ALLOY 201 (UNS N02201), MONEL ALLOY 400 (UNS N04400 ), INCONEL ALLOY 600 (UNS N06600), INCONEL ALLOY 625 (UNS N06625), INCOLOY ALLOY 800 (UNS N08800), INCOLOY ALLOY 800H (UNS N08810), INCOLOY ALLOY 800HT (UNS N08811),INCONEL ALLOY 825 (UNS N08825), ALLOY 20 (UNS N08020), HASTELLOY C-276 (UNS N010276), HASTELLOY C-4 (UNS N06455), HASTELLOY C-22 (UNS N06022), ALLOY 6XN (UNS N08367)
- Other Material Pipe Reducers : BRASS, BRONZE,TITANIUM, TANTALUM, BISMUTH, ALUMINIUM, ZINC, LEAD, etc.
- Copper Nickel & Cupro Nickel Pipe Reducers : CUNI10FE1MN, CUNI30MN1FE
Most Common Applications
Buttweld reducers are used for wide range of industries wherever liquids, chemicals, gases, or other fluids are handled. Some of the examples are –
Oil & Gas Industry
Food & Beverage Industry
Packing & Quality Control
Packaging is precisely taken care of to retain the quality of the fittings while in transit. Sandco takes special attention for adhering to the optimum quality standards. All the pipe reducers available with us meets ASME B16.9, ANSI B16.28, and MSS-SP-43 international standards. Additional quality checks can be made available on special requests from customer.