CARBON STEEL FLANGES, ALLOY STEEL FLANGES, STAINLESS STEEL FLANGES MANUFACTURER, EXPORTER IN INDIA
ANSI B16.5, A105 CARBON STEEL FLANGES, A350 LF2 ALLOY STEEL FLANGES MANUFACTURER, SUPPLIER, EXPORTER
HOT DIP GALVANISED, BLACKODISED FLANGES – ANSI FLANGE, DIN FLANGES, FORGED FLANGES SUPPLIER
Sandco- Pipe Flanges
Sandco Metal Industries is a leading of distributor and manufacturer of flanges. We supply forged as well as plate flanges all over the world. We deal with flanges made from various grades of materials; however, the most commonly used materials are stainless steel, alloy steel, carbon steel, and nickel alloys. We stock flanges in standard sizes as large as 48 in. We can also custom manufacture flanges as per customer’s specifications.
A flange is a technique for associating or connecting pipes, pumps, valves and other hardware to frame a piping framework. It additionally gives simple access to cleaning, examination or alteration. Flanges are normally welded or screwed. Flanged joints are made by shooting or bolting together two flanges with a gasket between them to give a seal.
All flanges, talked about on this website come under the ASME en ASTM guidelines, unless generally demonstrated. ASME B16.5 portrays dimensional resistances, measurements and so forth ASTM different material qualities.
You can find various types of flanges with us such as weldneck, slipon, blind, socket weld, lap joint, spectacles, rind joint, plate, threaded flange, RTJ flange, reducing, gaskets, nipo, expander, high hub, groove, square, and orifice flange. You can contact us for any other type of flanges, as we can custom manufacture those for you accordingly.
Sandco provides flanges of varying pressure ratings as per the applications. All the products we manufacture or distribute are made as per the international standards. Therefore, you can always thrive on our high quality. We also specialize in on-time delivery service, so that your project never gets delayed with us.
We have our customers worldwide. We export all our products to all the European countries, Gulf countries, and other countries like Japan, Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, South Africa, Brazil, Argentina, Israel, Egypt, etc. We also have high demand in industrial markets all over India. Our major clients are based in cities like Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hugli, Bangalore, Vishakhapatnam, Gurgaon, Kollam, Raipur, Firozabad, Panipat, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Surat, Nagpur, and many more.
Steel Flange Production Range – ANSI / ASME Flanges
We majorly stock flanges in standard sizes and materials. For specific requirements, feel free to contact us.
- Size: 1/2″ (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB)
- Standards: ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47 Series A & B, MSS SP44, ASA, API-605, AWWA, Custom Drawings
- Pressure Ratings: Class 150, Class 300, Class 400, Class 600, Class 900, Class1500, Class 2500 | PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64 etc.
- Types of Flanges: Weld neck Flanges (WNRF), Slip-on Flanges (SORF), Blind Flanges (BLRF), Lap Joint Flanges
- (SOLJ), Socket-weld Flanges (SWRF), Screwed (Threaded) Flanges,Weld neck Flanges (WNRF), Spectacle Blind Flanges, Spacer & Blind Flanges, Ring Type Joint Flanges (RTJ), Reducing Flanges, Raised Face (RF) Flanges, Orifice Flanges, Large Diameter Flanges, Custom Flanges, Drawing Flanges, Forged Flanges, Plate Flanges, Flat Face Flanges, etc.
- Value Added Services : Hot Rolling, Cold Rolling, Galvanizing, Heat Treatment, Tempering, Electro Polishing, Threading, Sand Blasting, Soldering
- Mill Test Certificate as per EN 10204 / 3.1B
Flanges We Offer
Flat Face Flange (FF)
Raised Face Flange (RF)
Ring Type Joint Flange (RTJ)
Large Tongue and Groove Flange
Small Tongue and Groove Flange
SS Groove Flange
Copper Alloy Groove Flange
Duplex Steel Groove Flange
Flanges Materials and Grades
Stainless Steel Flanges : ASTM/ASME SA 182F GR. 304, 304L, 304H, 304N, 304LN, 316, 316L, 316H, 316N, 316LN, 309L, 310, 317, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H AND UNS 31254 (254SMO)
- Duplex Steel Flanges : ASTM/ASME SA 182F GR. F44 , F45 , F51 , F53 , F55 , F60 , F61.WERKSTOFF NO. 1.4462
- Carbon Steel Flanges : ASTM A105 / A350 LF2, ASME SA105, A694 – F42, F46, F52, F60, F65, F70, A36, A516 GR. 70, 60
- Low Temperature Carbon Steel Flanges : A/SA 350 LF2, LF3
- Alloy Steel Flanges : ASTM / ASME A182 F1 / F5 / F9 / F11 / F22 / F91
- Nickel Alloy Flanges : NICKEL ALLOY 200 (UNS N02200 Flanges ), NICKEL ALLOY 20, MONEL ALLOY 400 (UNS N04400 Flanges ), INCONEL ALLOY 600 (UNS N06600 Flanges ), INCONEL ALLOY 625 (UNS N06625 Flanges ), INCOLOY ALLOY 800 (UNS N08800 Flanges ), INCOLOY ALLOY 800H (UNS N08810 Flanges ), INCOLOY ALLOY 800HT (UNS N08811 Flanges ),INCONEL ALLOY 825 (UNS N08825 Flanges), ALLOY 20 (UNS N08020 Flanges), HASTELLOY C-276 (UNS N010276 Flanges ), HASTELLOY C-4 (UNS N06455 Flanges ), HASTELLOY C-22 (UNS N06022 Flanges ), ALLOY 6XN (UNS N08367 Flanges )
- Other Materials Flanges : BRASS, BRONZE,TITANIUM, TANTALUM, BISMUTH, ALUMINIUM, ZINC, LEAD, ETC.
- Copper Nickel & Cupro Nickel Flanges : UNS NO. C70600 (CU-NI 90/10 Flanges ), C71500 (CU-NI 70/30 Flanges ), C71640
A flange can likewise be a plate or ring to shape an edge toward the finishing end of a pipe when affixed to the pipe (for instance, a closet flange). A blind flange is a plate for covering or shutting the finishing end of a pipe. A flange joint is an association of pipes, where the interfacing pieces have flanges by which the parts are darted or bolted together.
Despite the fact; that the word flange mostly alludes to the real raised edge or lip of a fitting; numerous flanged plumbing fittings are themselves known as 'flanges'.
Normal flanges utilized as a part of pipes are the York flanges, Essex flanges, Surrey flanges or Danzey flanges and Sussex flanges. Surrey and York flanges fit to the highest point of the boiling water tank enabling all the water to be taken without unsettling influence to the tank. They are frequently used to guarantee an even stream flow of water to showers. An Essex flange requires a gap to be bored in the side of the tank.
There is likewise a Warix flange which is the same as a York flange yet the shower yield is on the highest point of the flange and the vent as an afterthought (other side). The York and Warix flange have female connectors so they fit onto a male tank, though the Surrey flange interfaces with a female tank.
Most Common Industries
We supply flanges for wide range of industries. Some of the examples are –
• Power Plants
• Water Pipelines
• Dairies & Breweries
• Food & Beverages
• Sugar Mills
• Paper & Pulp Industries
• Architectural applications
There are a wide range of flange norms to be discovered around the world. To permit simple usefulness and inter-changeability, these are designed to have institutionalized (standardized) measurements. Normal world standards incorporate ASA/ANSI/ASME (USA), PN/DIN (European), BS10 (British/Australian), and JIS/KS (Japanese/Korean).
Much of the time these are compatible as most local standards have been adjusted to ISO standards, however some neighborhood benchmarks still vary (e.g. an ANSI/ASME flange won't mate against an ISO flange). Further, a large portion of the flanges in every standard are isolated into "pressure weight classes", enabling flanges to be fit for taking every kind of weight pressure ratings. Again these are not for the most part tradable (e.g. an ANSI/ASME 150 won't mate with an ANSI/ASME 300).
These weight pressure classes likewise have contrasting pressure and temperature ratings for various materials. Remarkable weight classes for piping can likewise be produced for a procedure plant or power creating station; these might be particular to the enterprise, building obtainment and development (EPC) contractual worker, or the procedure plant proprietor. The ANSI/ASME weight
Packing & Quality Control
Packaging is precisely taken care of to retain the quality of the piping products while in transit. Sandco takes special attention for adhering to the optimum quality standards. All the flanges available with us meets ASME, ANSI, ISO, and MSS international standards. Additional quality checks can be made available on special request from customers.