Sandco- Buttweld Fittings- Inserts
Sandco Metal Industries is a famous supplier of metal inserts. We are a leading manufacturer, distributor, and exporter of forged fittings. You can find pipe inserts made from different materials with us such as stainless steel, alloy steel, carbon steel, aluminium, nickel, titanium, brass, and bronze. We also provide forged inserts made from nearly all the materials; contact us for knowing more about the materials and grades we deal with.
Sandco provides socket weld inserts, threaded inserts, as well as buttweld inserts with different finish if required. Our value-added services of fabrication and finishing helps in providing clients what they desire for.
We have our customers worldwide. We export all our products to all the European countries, Gulf countries, and other countries like Japan, Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, South Africa, Brazil, Argentina, Israel, Egypt, etc. We also have high demand in industrial markets all over India. Our major clients are based in cities like Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hugli, Bangalore, Vishakhapatnam, Gurgaon, Kollam, Raipur, Firozabad, Panipat, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Surat, Nagpur, and many more.
What Is a Pipe Insert?
A pipe insert is a type of buttweld fitting that is used to join pipe to a fitting more conveniently. It enables us an easier, faster, and cost-effective installation of the fittings. Depending on the material, you can use this metal insert in various applications.
We majorly stock pipe inserts in standard sizes and materials. For specific requirements, feel free to contact us.
Piping Products We Offer
Socket Weld Inserts
Butt weld inserts
Speed Fit Inserts
Buttweld Pipe Inserts Materials and Grades
- Stainless Steel Inserts – 304, 304L, 304H, 304N, 304LN, 316, 316L, 316H, 316N, 316LN, 309, 310, 317, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H and UNS 31254 (254SMO), Duplex and Super Duplex Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel Inserts – WPB, WPC, WPL6, WPHY 42, WPHY 46, WPHY 52, WPHY 60, WPHY 65, WPHY 70, WPHY 80, and WPHY 100
- Alloy Steel Inserts – WP1, WP5, WP9, WP11, WP22, and WP91
- Nickel and Nickel Alloys Inserts – Alloy 200 (UNS N02200), Alloy 201 (UNS N02201), Alloy 400 (UNS N04400), Alloy 600 (UNS N06600), Alloy 625 (UNS N06625), Alloy 800 (UNS N08800), Alloy 800H (UNS N08810), Alloy 800HT (UNS N08811), Alloy 825 (UNS N08825), Alloy 20 (UNS N08020), Alloy C-276 (UNS N010276), C-4 (UNS N06455), C-22 (UNS N06022), Alloy 6XN (UNS N08367), and copper nickel buttweld pipe fittings.
- Other Materials – Aluminium, Titanium, Zirconium, Monel, Inconel<R>, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Hastelloy<R>, Lead, and many more.
Value Added Services
Hot Rolling, Cold Rolling, Galvanizing, Heat Treatment, Tempering, Electro Polishing, Threading, Sand Blasting, Soldering
Most Common Applications
Metalinserts are used for wide range of industries wherever liquids, chemicals, gases, or other fluids are handled. Some of the examples are –
Oil & Gas Industry
Food & Beverage Industry
Packing & Quality Control
Packaging is precisely taken care of to retain the quality of the fittings while in transit. Sandco takes special attention for adhering to the optimum quality standards. All the pipinginserts available with us meets ASME B16.9, ANSI B16.28, and MSS-SP-43 international standards. Additional quality checks can be made available on special requests from customer.