MANUFACTURER / EXPORTER / SUPPLIER OF HIGH QUALITY INCONEL , INCOLOY PIPES & TUBES
INCONEL & INCOLOY ALLOYS 600 / 601 / 625 / 718 / 800 / 800H / 800HT / 825 PIPES & TUBES SUPPLIER IN INDIA
INCONEL, INCOLOY TUBING EXPORTER, WELDED & ERW INCONEL, INCOLOY MANUFACTURER IN INDIA, INCONEL / INCOLOY SEAMLESS WELDED PIPES & TUBES EXPORTER
Sandco Metal Industries specialize in manufacturing of Inconel Pipes & Tubes available in various grades and dimensions at affordable cost with no quality compromise. We are manufacturing Inconel Pipes & Tubes from past 25 years under supervision of technical experts with their expert guidance and support. Our Organization is ISO-9001:2008 certified with added advantage of products electro polishing, cutting as per customer requirements.
Inconel Pipes & Tubes is an austenitic nickel-chromium-based alloy that is oxidation and corrosion resistant well suited to work in extreme environments of pressure and heat. When heated they forms a thick, stable, passivating oxide layer protecting the surface from further attack. Inconel pipes & Tubes high temperature strength is developed by solid solution strengthening or precipitation hardening. Our Inconel Pipes & Tubes are available as seamless , welded and ERW (ERW stands for Electric Resistance Welded) pipes & tubes.
Inconel, Incoloy Seamless Pipes & Tubes
Seamless pipes are made by drawing a solid billet over a piercing rod to create the hollow shell. As they do not require any welding, seamless pipes are considered to be stronger and more reliable. The advantage of seamless steel pipes lies in their ability to withstand pressure.
Inconel, Incoloy Welded Pipes & Tubes
Manufacturing process starts with cold rolled strip of metal, roll formed into tubular shape and seam welded without the use of any filler material which then undergo various cold working techniques like Pilgering, cold drawing etc., until it reaches the exact size, tolerances, and temper in accordance to customer’s specifications.
Inconel, Incoloy ERW Pipes & Tubes
ERW (Electric Resistance Welding) refers to a group of welding processes that produce coalescence of faying surfaces where heat to form the weld which is generated by the electrical resistance of material combined with the time and the force used to hold the materials together during welding .ERW pipes are used in various scaffolding, line pipes, engineering purposes, fencing etc.
Production, Supply, Stock Range, Specifications of Inconel, Incoloy Pipes & Tubes
- Inconel 600 Seamless pipes & tubes—ASTM B 167/163, ASME SB 167/163
- Inconel 600 Welded pipes & tubes—ASTM B 517/516, ASME SB 517/516
- Inconel 601 Seamless pipes & tubes—ASTM B 167, ASME SB 167
- Inconel 601 Welded pipes & tubes—ASTM B 167, ASME SB 167
- Inconel 625 Seamless pipes & tubes—ASTM B 444/444, ASME SB 444/444
- Inconel 625 Welded pipes & tubes—ASTM B 705/704, ASME SB 705/704
- Incoloy 800 Seamless pipes & tubes—ASTM B 407/163, ASME SB 407/163
- Incoloy 800 Welded pipes & tubes—ASTM B 514/515, ASME SB 514/515
- Incoloy 800H Seamless pipes & tubes— ASTM B 407/163, ASME SB 407/163
- Incoloy 800H Welded pipes & tubes— ASTM B 514/515, ASME SB 514/515
- Incoloy 800HT Seamless pipes & tubes— ASTM B 407/163, ASME SB 407/163
- Incoloy 800HT Welded pipes & tubes— ASTM B 514/515, ASME SB 514/515
- Incoloy 825 Seamless pipes & tubes— ASTM B 423/163, ASME SB 423/163
- Incoloy 825 Welded pipes & tubes— ASTM B 705/704, ASME SB 705/704
- Type : seamless/welded/ERW/Fabricated/LSAW Pipes
- End : Plain End, Bevelled End, Treaded
- Form : round, square, rectangular, hydraulic etc.
- Length : Single Random, Double Random & Cut Length
- Delivery Condition : Polished, Bright Annealed, Cold Drawn, Annealed and Pickled
- Inspection, Test Reports : Mill Test Certificates, EN 10204 3.1, Chemical Reports, Mechanical Reports, PMI Test Reports, NABL Approved Lab Reports, Destructive Test Report, Non Destructive Test Reports, Visual Inspection Reports, Third Party Inspection Reports.
- End Protection : Plastic Caps
- Outside Coating : Black painting, Anti corrosion oil, Galvanised finish, Finish as per customer requirements.
- Packing : Packed in Wooden Boxes, Plastic Bags, Steel Strips Bundled, or in accordance to Customers Requirements
- Specials : Sizes and Specifications other than above can be manufactured on reques
Value Added Services
- Hot Dipped Galvanizing
- Epoxy & FBE Coating
- Electro Polish
- Draw & Expansion
Inconel Pipes & Tubes Applications
Our Inconel Pipes & Tubes find their usage in various domains like chemical & fertilizers industry, Power Generation, Oil & Gas, fabrication & construction industries, Manufacturing etc.
Quality Assurance and Certifications
Sandco Industries being a leading manufacturer of Inconel Pipes & Tubes which includes ASTM B 163 Inconel 600 Pipes & tubes etc. mainly focus on quality assurance of their products in all key steps of manufacturing process involving-selection of raw material, cutting, heating, forming, welding, inspection and test, coating. Our premium quality Inconel Pipes & Tubes have undergone and approved Material Test Report to certify that each product can overcome condition of pressure, temperature and corrosion. Our products are manufactured as per ASTM, ASME, DIN, MSS, EN and JIS codes.