STAINLESS STEEL ASTM A312 TP 304L PIPES, UNS 30403 PIPES
MANUFACTURER / EXPORTER / SUPPLIER OF HIGH QUALITY 304L STAINLESS STEEL PIPES
ASTM A312, ASTM A213, ASTM A249, ASTM A554 - SS 304L SEAMLESS PIPES, SS 304L WELDED PIPES, SS 304L ERW PIPES
STAINLESS STEEL 304L SEAMLESS PIPES, STAINLESS STEEL 304L WELDED PIPES, STAINLESS STEEL 304L ERW PIPES IN INDIA
ASTM A312 TP 304L Seamless Pipes | ASTM A554 304L Polished Pipes | ASTM A249 304L Pipes
Manufacturer of Stainless Steel 304L Pipes in India, Supplier of Stainless Steel 304L Pipes in India, Exporter of Stainless Steel 304L Pipes in India, Distributor Stainless Steel 304L Pipes in India, SS 304L Semi-Welded Pipe, Stainless Steel Pipes UNS 30403L, Stainless Steel Pipes BS 304S11, Stainless Steel Pipes X6CrNi19-11, Stainless Steel Pipes 1.4306
Stainless Steel 304L Boiler Pipes, Stainless Steel 304L Heat Exchanger Pipes, Stainless Steel 304L Electro Polished Pipes
Sandco Metal Industries specialize in manufacturing of 304L stainless steel pipes available in various grades and dimensions at affordable cost with no quality compromise. We are manufacturing 304L stainless steel pipes from past 25 years under supervision of technical experts with their expert guidance and support. Our Organization is ISO-9001:2008 certified with added advantage of products electro polishing, cutting as per customer requirements.
Stainless Steel 304L are Austenitic Pipe intended for high temperature so it can be used in Manufacturing Boiler, Heat Exchanger in electrical plants and also in manufacturing of highly use vessels which are used in big power stations, aerospace, nuclear plants, oil and gases plants, pharmaceuticals factorys, etc
The most widely used stainless steel is the 304L, also known as 18/8 for its composition of 18% chromium and 8% nickel. The "L" means that the carbon content of the alloy is below 0.03%. The lower carbon content in 304L minimizes deleterious carbide precipitation which occurs in welding process. SS 304L is mainly used "as welded" in severe corrosion environments & thus eliminates the need for annealing. 304L has lower mechanical properties as compared to 304 grade. Type 304L stainless steel is used in beer-brewing and wine-making.
Stainless Steel 304L Pipes are available at random lengths of upto 6 meter long or 20 feet long in Seamless / Welded / ERW. SS 304L Pipes can be offer at random short length or cut length to specific length as per order. We offer complete range in this grade Stainless Steel 304L Buttweld fittings- ellbow,tee,bends,reducer,stubend, Stainless Steel 304L Forged Fittings & Stainless Steel 304L Flanges
Our products are available in all major grades of stainless steel (304/304L fittings, 316/316L/316Ti pipes, Super Duplex pipes, Duplex pipes, 904L pipes and other steels).Stainless steel products are known for their properties like free from corrode, rust or stain. They contain sufficient chromium which forms an inert film of chromium oxide thus preventing further corrosion by blocking oxygen diffusion to the steel surface and stops corrosion from spreading into the bulk of the metal.
Stainless Steel 304L Seamless Pipes
Stainless Steel 304L Seamless Pipes , Supplier of Stainless Steel 304L Seamless, Exporter of Stainless Steel 304L Seamless Pipes, Distributor Stainless Steel 304L Seamless Pipes, UNS 30403 Seamless Pipes, BS 304S11 Seamless Pipes, X5CrNi19-11 Seamless Pipes, 1.4306 Seamless Pipes
Stainless Steel 304L Seamless pipes are made by drawing a solid billet over a piercing rod to create the hollow shell. As they do not require any welding, seamless pipes are considered to be stronger and more reliable. The advantage of seamless steel pipes lies in their ability to withstand pressure.
Stainless Steel 304L Welded Pipes
Manufacturer Stainless Steel 304L Welded / ERW Pipes, Supplier of Stainless Steel 304L Welded / ERW Pipes, Exporter of Stainless Steel 304L Welded / ERW Pipes, Distributor Stainless Steel 304L Welded / ERW Pipes, UNS 30403 Welded / ERW Pipes, BS 304S11 Welded / ERW Pipes, X5CrNi19-11 Welded / ERW Pipes, 1.4306 Welded / ERW Pipes
Stainless Steel 304L Welded pipes are formed by cold or hot rolling plate and welding the seam. To keep the outside surface of a welded pipe uniform & smooth scarfing blade is used to remove the weld flash. ERW pipes stands for Electric Resistance Welded Pipes. Stainless Steel 304L ERW pipes are used in various scaffolding, line pipes, engineering purposes, fencing etc.
- Specifications: ASTM A/ ASME SA213/A249/A269/A312/A358 CL. I TO V ASTM A789/A790
- Size: 1/2” NB to 16” NB
- ERW 304L Pipes: 1/2” NB to 24” NB
- EFW 304L Pipes: 6” NB to 100” NB
- Wall Thickness: Schedule 5S to Schedule XXS
Stainless Steel 304L are available in NB size as well as OD size in all categories Pipes, Tubes & Tubing. We also have Specality in manufacturing and supply of custom sizes 304L as per requirements.SS 304L cold drawn seamless and welded pipes are available in ex-stock.
Production, Supply, Stock Range of Stainless Steel 304L Pipes
- Outside Diameter: 6.00 mm OD up to 250 mm OD, Sizes up to 12” NB available Ex-stock, OD Size Steel Tubes available Ex-stock
- Thickness Range: 0.3mm – 50 mm, SCH 5, SCH10, SCH 40, SCH 80, SCH 80S, SCH 160, SCH XXS, SCH XS
- Type: Seamless / ERW / Welded / Fabricated / CDW
- Form: Round Pipes/Tubes, Square Pipes/Tubes, Rectangular Pipe/Tubes, Coiled Tubes, “U” Shape, Pan Cake Coils, Hydraulic Tubes
- Length: Single Random, Double Random & Required Length End: Plain End, Beveled End, Treaded
- End Protection: Plastic Caps | Outside Finish: 2B, No.4, No.1, No.8 Mirror Finish for Stainless Steel Pipes, Finish as per customer Requirements
- Delivery Condition: Annealed and Pickled, Polished, Bright Annealed, Cold Drawn
- Inspection, Test Reports: Mill Test Certificates, EN 10204 3.1, Chemical Reports, Mechanical Reports, PMI Test Reports, Visual Inspection Reports, Third Party Inspection Reports, NABL Approved Lab Reports, Destructive Test Report, Non Destructive Test Reports
- Packing: Packed in Wooden Boxes, Plastic Bags, Steel Strips Bundled, or as per Customers Requests
- Specials: Sizes and Specifications other than above can be manufactured on request
304L Stainless Steel Pipes Value Added Services
- 304L Stainless Steel Pipe Polishing
- Heat Treatment, Annealing, Pickling of 304L Pipes
- Stainless Steel 304L Pipe Beveling
- Cold Drawing Services
- Special Testing Requirements – Destructive Testing, Non Destructive Testing
- Ultrasonic Testing of 304L Pipes
- 100% X-Ray Welding for 304L Large Diameter Custom Size Stainless Steel Pipes
Stainless Steel 304L Pipes Specifications
- ASTM A312 304L: Seamless and straight-seam welded austenitic pipe intended for high temperature and general corrosive service. Filler metal not permitted during welding.
- ASTM A790 304L: Seamless and straight-seam welded ferritic/austenitic (duplex) pipe intended for general corrosive service, with a particular emphasis on resistance to stress corrosion cracking.
- ASTM A409 304L: Straight-seam or spiral-seam electric fusion welded large diameter austenitic light-wall pipe in sizes 14” to 30” with walls Sch5S and Sch 10S for corrosive and/or high
- ASTM A376 304L: Seamless austenitic pipe for high temperature applications.
- ASTM A358 304L: Electric fusion welded austenitic pipe for corrosive and/or high temperature service. Typically only pipe up to 8 inch is produced to this specification. Addition of filler metal is permitted during welding.
- ASTM A813 304L: Single-seam, single- or double- welded austenitic pipe for high temperature and general corrosive applications
- ASTM A814 304L: Cold-worked welded austenitic pipe for high temperature and general corrosive service
Stainless Steel 304L Price
Interested Buyers can check our best rated price list as shown below—
- STAINLESS STEEL 304 PIPES -- FOB PRICE: US $ 2500 TO 7000/ TON
- STAINLESS STEEL 304L PIPES -- FOB PRICE: US $ 3000 TO 7000/ TON
- STAINLESS STEEL 304H PIPES -- FOB PRICE: US $ 3000 TO 7000/ TON
- STAINLESS STEEL 310 PIPES -- FOB PRICE: US $ 6000 TO 10000/ TON
- STAINLESS STEEL 310S PIPES -- FOB PRICE: US $ 6500 TO 7000/ TON
- STAINLESS STEEL 316 PIPES -- FOB PRICE: US $ 4000 TO 7000/ TON
- STAINLESS STEEL 316L PIPES -- FOB PRICE: US $ 4500 TO 7000/ TON
- STAINLESS STEEL 316S PIPES -- FOB PRICE: US $ 4400 TO 7000/ TON
- STAINLESS STEEL 316TI PIPES -- FOB PRICE: US $ 4300 TO 7000/ TON
- STAINLESS STEEL 317 PIPES -- FOB PRICE: US $ 5000 TO 9000/ TON
- STAINLESS STEEL 321 PIPES -- FOB PRICE: US $ 3000 TO 7000/ TON
- STAINLESS STEEL 321H PIPES -- FOB PRICE: US $ 3500 TO 7000/ TON
- STAINLESS STEEL 347 PIPES -- FOB PRICE: US $ 3500 TO 8000/ TON
- STAINLESS STEEL 347H PIPES -- FOB PRICE: US $ 3500 TO 8000/ TON
- STAINLESS STEEL 410 PIPES -- FOB PRICE: US $ 2500 TO 7000/ TON
- STAINLESS STEEL 446 PIPES -- FOB PRICE: US $ 1000 TO 7000/ TON
- STAINLESS STEEL 904L PIPES -- FOB PRICE: US $ 1000 TO 7000/ TON
- SMO 254 STAINLESS STEEL PIPES -- FOB PRICE: US $ 10000 TO 20000/ TON
Stainless Steel 304L Sales Location
We are exporting our 304L Stainless steel Pipes & other products to Palestin, Algeria, Italy, Tunisia, Oman, Mauritania, USA, Bangladesh, Lebanon, Canada, Vietnam, INDIA, Sudan, Syria, Morocco, Libya, Jordon, UAE, Egypt, Turkey, Singapore, Malaysia, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Yemen, Kuwait, Argentina etc.