ASME/ANSI B16.5 BLIND (BLRF) PIPE FLANGES MANUFACTURER IN INDIA
MANUFACTURER/EXPORTER OF HIGH QUALITY BLIND FORGED FLANGES
CARBON, ALLOY, STAINLESS STEEL BLIND FLANGES(BL)
Sandco- Flanges- Blind
- Introduction and general Specifications of ASME/ANSI B 16.5 Blind Flanges
- ASME/ANSI B 16.5 Blind Flanges Warehouse
- ASME/ANSI B 16.5 Blind Flanges Labelling and Wrapping
- ASME/ANSI B 16.5 Blind Flanges Logistic Details
- Reasons why you should buy ASME/ANSI B 16.5 Blind Flanges from Sandco Metal Industries
- Our Best Offer on ASME/ANSI B 16.5 Blind Flanges
- Price and Application of ASME/ANSI B 16.5 Blind Flanges
- ASME/ANSI B 16.5 Blind Flanges Advantages
- ASME/ANSI B 16.5 Blind Flanges sales location and global market
Sandco Metal Industries is a leading manufacturer of blind flanges(BL). We specialize in producing high quality and close tolerance flanges. All of our products meet international standards; hence, you can trust on the quality of our products. We keep stainless steel and alloy steel blind flanges always in stock for immediate delivery programs.
What Is Blind Flange(BLRF)?
A blind flange, also known as blanking flange, is used in sealing an end of the piping system. This is generally used in high pressure applications to cease the flow of gases or liquids from one end. Blind flange is a convenient option to close an end of a pipe in large applications when compared to others due to its ease of access.
We have our customers worldwide. We export all our products to all the European countries, Gulf countries, and other countries like Japan, Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, South Africa, Brazil, Argentina, Israel, Egypt, etc. We also have high demand in industrial markets all over India. Our major clients are based in cities like Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hugli, Bangalore, Vishakhapatnam, Gurgaon, Kollam, Raipur, Firozabad, Panipat, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Surat, Nagpur, and many more.
ASME/ANSI B 16.5 Blind Flanges Specifications
- Size: 1/2″ (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB)
- Standards: ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47 Series A & B, MSS SP44, ASA, API-605, AWWA, Custom Drawings
- Pressure Ratings: Class 150, Class 300, Class 400, Class 600, Class 900, Class1500, Class 2500 | PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64 etc.
- Value Added Services : Hot Rolling, Cold Rolling, Galvanizing, Heat Treatment, Tempering, Electro Polishing, Threading, Sand Blasting, Soldering
- Mill Test Certificate as per EN 10204 / 3.1B
Flanges We Offer
Flat Face Flange (FF)
Raised Face Flange (RF)
Ring Type Joint Flange (RTJ)
Large Tongue and Groove Flange
Small Tongue and Groove Flange
SS Groove Flange
Copper Alloy Groove Flange
Duplex Steel Groove Flange
ASME/ANSI B 16.5 Blind Flanges Warehouse
Sandco Metal Industries is a leading manufacturer of ASME/ANSI B 16.5 blind flanges, we have our own warehouse situated at Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai, India. We are thankful to our working staff that their day and night efforts made it possible to produce adequate stock of premium quality ASME/ANSI B 16.5 blind flanges(blrf) that qualify world class norms and standards of steel and metal industry.
ASME/ANSI B 16.5 Blind Flanges Labelling & Wrapping
Labelling & Wrapping is a technology of protecting and differentiating produced goods for distribution, storage, sales and use. Our forged fitting product named as ASME/ANSI B 16.5 Blind Flanges is finely marked by using different id no. and colour shades so that it is easy to differentiate between steel grades. We deliver our customers order by using certain wrapping methods like overseas packing (ISPM15), wooden crate etc.
Packaging is precisely taken care of to retain the quality of the piping products while in transit. Sandco takes special attention for adhering to the optimum quality standards. All the blind flanges available with us meets ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47, and MSS SP-44 international standards. Additional quality checks can be made available on special request from customers.
Labelled by Stamping—Alloy & Carbon Steel.
Stainless-- jet printed or labelled by electro-etched or stamped
For 3/8” -- included in brand only
1/2” to 4”—material and heat no. B16 (ANSI B16.11), Size & Pressure, Labelled brand
ASME/ANSI B 16.5 Blind Flanges LOGISTIC DETAILS
We are known in steel and metal Industry field for providing our customers their order within 3-4 working days. If ASME/ANSI B 16.5 Blind Flanges is not in stock then Sandco Metal Industries will notify this situation to our valuable clients and dispatch that order within 2-4 weeks.
We also provide a prior detail of product delivery which includes delivery time, date, delivery man name etc, if any change occurs then it’s our duty to inform our customers to avoid any last minute hassle.
Reasons why you should buy ASME/ANSI B 16.5 Blind Flanges from Sandco Metal Industries?
Sando Metal Industries members are working 24 hours to provide valuable , durable and long lasting ASME/ANSI B 16.5 Blind Flanges which are in accordance to our clients needs with an advantage of custom designing if required. Every step of manufacturing process conforms to standards ISO 9001:2008. Our services includes—
- On time delivery
- Affordable cost
- Premium quality products
- An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company
- Quick response of queries.
- Large and Small orders accepted
Sando Metal Industries being a leader in ASME/ANSI B 16.5 Blind Flanges manufacturing provides third party inspection to assure double quality check of its products by some reputed agencies like-
- Pipecon Consultants (India) Pvt. Ltd. - PIPECON
- Indian Boiler Regulations - IBR
- Projects & Developments India Limited - PDIL
- Metallurgical & Engineering Consultants (India) Ltd. - ECON
- Baxcounsel Inspection Bureau Pvt. Ltd. - Baxcounsel
- UHDE India Limited - UHDE
- Bureau Veritas Industrial Services (India) Pvt. Ltd. - BVIS
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited - BHEL
- Tecnimont ICB Limited - ICB
- DET Norske Veritas - DNV
- Fact Engineering And Design Organisation - FEDO
- Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Ltd. - NPCL
- Industrial Consultancy And Inspection Services - ICIS
- Engineers India Limited - EIL
Our Best Offer on ASME/ANSI B 16.5 Blind Flanges
We are known in market for offering forged fittings products at affordable and reasonable cost with no quality compromise. Financial figures optimization can be done on request.
ASME/ANSI B 16.5 Blind Flanges Application.
We manufacturer, supplier and exporter ASME/ANSI B 16.5 Blind Flanges for wide range of industries. Some of the examples are –
- Power Plants
- Water Pipelines
- Dairies & Breweries
- Food & Beverages
- Sugar Mills
- Paper & Pulp Industries
- Architectural applications
ASME/ANSI B 16.5 Blind Flanges Prices
Interested Buyers can check our best rated price list as shown below—
- Groove Flange / Tongue Flange - Price (Free on board):US $5-1000 per product
- Slip on Flanges / SORF Flanges - Price (Free on board):US $2-100 per product
- Blind Flanges / BLRF Flange - Price (Free on board):US $0.5-1000 per product
- High Hub Blind Flanges - Price (Free on board):US $1-500 per product
- Expander Flanges - Price (Free on board):US $1-100 per product
- Weld Neck Flanges / WNRF Flanges - Price (Free on board):US $10-100 per product
- Threaded Flanges - Price (Free on board):US $1-500 per product
- Socket Weld Flanges / SWRF Flanges - Price (Free on board):US $2.3-9400 / Ton
- Weldo Flanges / Nipo Flanges - Price (Free on board):US $1-500 per product
- Reducing Flanges - Price (Free on board):US $10-100000 / Ton
- Square Flanges - Price (Free on board):US $0. 5-1000 per product
- Spectacle Blind Flanges - Price (Free on board):US $0.5-200 per product
- Orifice Flanges - Price (Free on board):US $0.01-1000 per product
- Ring Type Joint Flanges / RTJ Flanges - Price (Free on board):US $0.5-1000 per product
- Plate Flanges / Flat Flanges - Price (Free on board):US $20-120 per product
- Lapped Flanges / Lap Flanges - Price (Free on board):US $0.5-80 per product
Contact Us to purchase ASME/ANSI B 16.5 Blind Flanges
We’ve been manufacturing ASME/ANSI B 16.5 Blind Flanges under ISO 9001:2008 certifications from past 25 years and we can assure our clients to deliver their order without any damage. Contact us for further queries and enquires.
Competitive Advantages and Main Export Market
Some of the main advantages that our customers will enjoy by ordering our forged pipe fittings products are - OEM Capability , Reliability , Delivery Notifications, Products in accordance with customers specifications , Large stock of product.
Our export market of ASME/ANSI B 16.5 Blind Flanges includes-- Western Europe, Australia, North America, Mid East/Africa, Central/South America, UAE, Eastern Europe, Asia.
Sales Locations and Global Market
Our Prime sales locations are- Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Poland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Brazil, Chile, Venezuela, Costa Rica, USA, Canada, Angola, Sri Lanka, Russia, Bahrain, Egypt, Turkey, Singapore ,U.A.E, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar.To provide our customers with high quality ASME/ANSI B 16.5 Blind Flanges, we supply certified and technically tested materials to our clients from renowned corporations and mills which serves as the root of our name in this field.