MANUFACTURER / EXPORTER / SUPPLIER OF HIGH QUALITY ASTM B725 - UNS N02200 NICKEL ALLOY WELDED 200 PIPES
NICKEL 200 WELDED PIPES, NICKEL 200 PIPE SUPPLIER, , WNR 2.4066 SUPPLIER, UNS N02200 SEAMLESS PIPES, WELDED ALLOY 200 EXPOTER,
NICKEL 200 B725 WELDED PIPES ASTM A ASME / SA213 / A249 / A269 / A312 / A358, CL. I - V ASTM B161 / B163 / B725 / B730 NICKEL ALLOY 200 PIPES.
Sandco Metal Industries specialize in manufacturing of Nickel 200 Welded Pipes available in various grades and dimensions at affordable cost with no quality compromise. We are manufacturing Nickel 200 Welded Pipes (seamless, welded, ERW) in size range of ½” NB or OD up to 6” NB and OD from past 25 years under supervision of technical experts with their expert guidance and support. Our Organization is ISO-9001:2008 certified with added advantage of products electro polishing, cutting as per customer requirements.
Nickel is a versatile element used with alloys and other metals in aircraft gas turbines, steam turbine power plants, medical devices, nuclear power systems and chemical and petrochemical industries. Nickel alloy pipes are known for corrosion and heat resistance applications. Common uses may include: Special-purpose nickel-based alloys called “high-nickel alloys” are characterised by properties: electrical resistance, shape memory, low-expansion and soft magnetic. Our Nickel Alloy Pipes & Tubes are available as seamless , welded and ERW (ERW stands for Electric Resistance Welded) pipes & tubes .
Nickel 200 Welded Pipes are available at random lengths of upto 6 meter long or 20 feet long in Seamless / Welded / ERW. Nickel 200 Welded Pipes can be offer at random short length or cut length to specific length as per order. We offer complete range in this grade Buttweld fittings- ellbow,tee,bends,reducer,stubend, Nickel 200 Forged Fittings & Nickel 200 Flanges
Nickel is considered as one of the most toughest metals having composition 99% nickel and some traces of Fe .40% , Mn .35%, Si .35%, Cu .25%, C .15%. Nickel 200 welded tubes have low gas content, low vapour pressure, high thermal and electrical conductivities, excellent resistance to alkalies, media, acids like hydrochloric, hydrofluoric , sulphuric etc.
Cold Drawn Seamless Pipe / Tube, Extruded Seamless Pipe / Tube, Round Bar, Flat Bar, Extruded Section, Billet Straight Forging, Ingot and Wire
Nickel 200 Welded Pipes
Nickel 200 Welded Pipes Distrubutor, Alloy 200 Welded Pipes Supplier, High Nickel Alloy Welded Pipes Exporter, UNS N02200 Pipes Exporter, Nickel 200 Welded Pipes Stockiest
Nickel Welded 200 Pipes are manufacturing process starts with cold rolled strip of metal, roll formed into tubular shape and seam welded without the use of any filler material which then undergo various cold working techniques like Pilgering, cold drawing etc., until it reaches the exact size, tolerances, and temper in accordance to customer’s specifications.
Nickel 200 ERW Pipes
Nickel 200 ERW Pipes Distrubutor, Alloy 200 ERW Pipes Supplier, High Nickel Alloy ERW Pipes Exporter, UNS N02200 Pipes Exporter, Nickel 200 ERW Pipes Stockiest
Nickel ERW 200 Pipes are manufacturing process involves spot and seam welding where the sides are trimmed to control the width and the condition the edges for welding. It is then passed through a number of contoured rollers which cold form the stainless steel into a tube. ERW stands for Electric Resistance Welding.
Nickel 200 Welded Pipes Value Added Services
- UNS No. N02200 Nickel 200 Pipe Polishing
- UNS No. N02200 Nickel 200 Pipe Beveling
- Heat Treatment, Annealing, Pickling of UNS No. N02200 Nickel 200 ERW, Welded Pipes
- Ultrasonic Testing of UNS No. N02200 Nickel 200 Pipes
- 100% X-Ray Welding for UNS No. N02200 Nickel 200 Large Diameter Custom Size Pipes
- Drawing Services
- Special Testing Requirements – Destructive Testing, Non Destructive Testing etc.
Production, Supply, Stock Range of Nickel 200 Welded Pipes
- Size : 4 to 219 mm
- W.T. : 0.5 to 20 mm
- Standards : ASTM/ASME
- Length : within 13500 mm
- Grade : Nickel 200 welded pipes: ASME SB725/ASME SB730, ASTM B725/ASTM B730
- Density : 8.885 g/cm³
- Young's modulus at 25.6°C : 2.05 x105 Mpa
- Melting range : 1435-1446°C
- Specific heat at 25.6°C : 456.4 J/(kg*K)
- Thermal conductivity at 25.6°C : 724.7 kcal/(hr.m.°C)
- Electrical Resistivity at 25.6 °C : 9.6 x10^-8 Ωm
- End : Plain End, Beveled End, Treaded
- Thickness Range : SCH 5s, SCH10s, SCH 40s, SCH 80S
- Type : Seamless / ERW / Welded / Fabricated / LSAW Pipes
- Form : Round Pipes/Tubes, Square Pipes/Tubes, Rectangular Pipe/Tubes, Coiled Tubes, “U” Shape, Pan Cake Coils, Hydraulic Tubes
- Delivery Condition : Annealed and Pickled, Polished, Bright Annealed, Cold Drawn
- Inspection, Test Reports : Mill Test Certificates, EN 10204 3.1, Chemical Reports, Mechanical Reports, PMI Test Reports, Visual Inspection Reports, Third Party Inspection Reports, NABL Approved Lab Reports, Destructive Test Report, Non Destructive Test Reports
- Packing : Packed in Wooden Boxes, Plastic Bags, Steel Strips Bundled, or as per Customers Requests
- Specials : Sizes and Specifications other than above can be manufactured on request
Applications of Nickel 200 Welded Pipes
Our Nickel 200 Welded Pipes find their applications in --
- Chemical Industries
- Soap Industries
- Electronic Industries
- Food Industry
- Fabrication Industries
Nickel 200 Welded Pipes Sales Location
We are exporting our Nickel 200 Welded Pipes & other products to Palestin, Algeria, Italy, Tunisia, Oman, Mauritania, USA, Bangladesh, Lebanon, Canada, Vietnam, INDIA, Sudan, Syria, Morocco, Libya, Jordon, UAE, Egypt, Turkey, Singapore, Malaysia, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, yemen, Kuwait, Argentina etc.