CARBON, ALLOY, STAINLESS STEEL LONG/SHORT PATTERN STUB ENDS/LAP JOINTS
MANUFACTURER/EXPORTER IN INDIA | ASME/ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, MSS-SP-43
STUB END | LAP JOINT
Sandco- Buttweld Pipe Fittings- Pipe Stub Ends/ Lap Joint
Sandco Metal industries is renowned manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Butt Weld Pipe fittings from past 25 years which includes stainless steel stub ends, carbon steel stub ends, alloy steel stub ends and nickel alloy stub ends . Butt welding is a technique which is mainly used to connect parts which don’t overlap and are nearly parallel. Butt welding is economical and reliable way for joining pipes together done by gradually heating up the two weld ends with a weld plate under a specific pressure. This process is very suitable for prefabrication and producing special pipe fittings products. Butt weld fittings connect pipes by welding them together to provide them greater strength and compatibility to allow change in direction or pipe diameter, branching or ending to cover long and short distances.
We provide butt weld pipe fittings in various available grades and dimensions at affordable cost with no quality compromise. Our products are available in all major grades of stainless steel (304/304L fittings, 316/316L/316Ti fittings, Super Duplex fittings, Duplex fittings, 904L fittings and other steels), carbon steel and alloy steel and are manufactured in accordance to ASME, ISO, EN and DIN standards. We also provide our customers with personalized Butt Weld Fittings like cutting, polishing and threaded products & electro polished stainless steel fittings with complete excellence.
Stub Ends are fittings used in place of welded flanges where rotating back up flanges are desired and can be supplied in standard and non -standard ANSI dimensions. Stub ends find their usage in Petroleum, Chemical, Power, Gas, Construction, Metallurgy, Ship-building etc. The stub ends are provided with a standard weld bevel and can be available in squared, flanged, victaulic and threaded ends in all sizes and thickness .Our high quality stub ends are provided with features: Thermal stability, long functional life, high mechanical strength and are manufactured in various grades such as 304/304L, 304H, 316/316L, 321, 347, Duplex steel, 904L, Alloy 20, 317L and 310S.
Our motto is customer satisfaction by providing them durable, long lasting and premium quality butt weld pipe fittings under ISO-9001:2008 certifications.
Stub End/Lap Joint Production Range
Type: Long/Short Lap Joint Stub Ends
Outside Diameter: 1/2″ – 24″
Wall Thickness: 2mm – 100 mm / SCH5, SCH10, SCH20, SCH30, SCH40, STD, SCH80, XS, SCH60, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS
Production Grades: Low temperature Steel, Carbon Steel, Cupro Nickel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Duplex, Nickel Alloys
Our Best Added Services: Sand Blasting, Threading, Soldering, Hot Dipped Galvanizing, Epoxy & FBE Coating, Electro Polish
ASME: ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, MSS-SP-43
EN: EN10253-1, EN10253-2
DIN: DIN2605, DIN2615, DIN2616, DIN2617, DIN28011
ASME B16.25 – Butt weld Ends ASME B16.28 – Wrought Steel Short Radius Elbows and Butt welding Returns
MSS SP-43 --Fabricated & Wrought Butt-Weld Fittings for Corrosion Resistant , Low Pressure Applications.
ASTM A403 – ASME SA403 –Specification for Wrought Austenitic Stainless Steel Piping Fittings
ASME B16.9 – Factory-Made Wrought Fittings Buttwelding.
Buttweld Stubend-Lap Joint Grades & Materials
- Stainless Steel Stub End-Lap Joint : ASTM A403 WP GR. 304, 304L, 304H, 304N, 304LN, 316, 316L, 316H, 316N, 316LN, 309L, 310, 317, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H AND UNS 31254 (254SMO)
- Duplex Steel Stub End-Lap Joint : ASTM A 815, ASME SA 815 UNS NO S31803 & S32205(2205 ). WERKSTOFF NO. 1.4462
- Carbon Steel Stub End-Lap Joint : ASTM A234 GR. WPB, WPC, WPL6, WPHY 42, WPHY 46, WPHY 52, WPHY 60, WPHY 65, WPHY 70, WPHY 80, AND WPHY 100
- Low Temperature Carbon Steel Stub End-Lap Joint : ASTM A420 WPL3, A420 WPL6
- Alloy Steel Stub End-Lap Joint : ASTM/ASME A/SA 234 GR. WP1, WP5, WP9, WP11, WP12, WP22, WP91
- Nickel Alloys Stub End-Lap Joint : ASTM / ASME SB 336 NICKEL ALLOY 200 (UNS N02200 ), NICKEL ALLOY 201 (UNS N02201), MONEL ALLOY 400 (UNS N04400 ), INCONEL ALLOY 600 (UNS N06600), INCONEL ALLOY 625 (UNS N06625), INCOLOY ALLOY 800 (UNS N08800), INCOLOY ALLOY 800H (UNS N08810), INCOLOY ALLOY 800HT (UNS N08811),INCONEL ALLOY 825 (UNS N08825), ALLOY 20 (UNS N08020), HASTELLOY C-276 (UNS N010276), HASTELLOY C-4 (UNS N06455), HASTELLOY C-22 (UNS N06022), ALLOY 6XN (UNS N08367)
- Other Material Stub End-Lap Joint : BRASS, BRONZE,TITANIUM, TANTALUM, BISMUTH, ALUMINIUM, ZINC, LEAD, etc.
- Copper Nickel & Cupro Nickel Stub End-Lap Joint : CUNI10FE1MN, CUNI30MN1FE
Most Common Applications
Buttweld stub end / lap joint are used for wide range of industries wherever liquids, chemicals, gases, or other fluids are handled. Some of the examples are –
Oil & Gas Industry
Food & Beverage Industry
Quality Assurance and Certifications
Sandco Metal Industries assure that our clients get premium quality stub ends which are tested and verified for durability at each step of manufacturing process that involves selection of raw material, cutting, heating, forming, welding, inspection and test, coating. Our products are manufactured as per ASTM, ASME, DIN, MSS, EN and JIS codes .We are manufacturing buttweld fittings pipe bends under supervision of technical experts with their expert guidance and support. Our premium quality stainless steel stub ends, alloy steel stub ends, carbon steel stub ends have undergone and approved Material Test Report to certify that each bend can overcome condition of pressure, temperature and corrosion.