MANUFACTURER & EXPORTER IN INDIA | ASME/ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, MSS-SP-43
PIPE ELBOW –SHORT RADIUS (SR) ELBOW, LONG RADIUS (LR) ELBOW
LONG & SHORT RADIUS ELBOWS – 45° ELBOW , 90° ELBOW, 180° ELBOW
Sandco- Buttweld Fittings- Pipe Eblow
Sandco is one of the leading distributors and manufactures of pipe elbows. We offer large selection of buttweld pipe fittings, which include welded as well as seamless elbows.
You can readily contact us for any type of buttweld fitting right from short radius elbows and long radius elbows, to 3D elbows and 5D elbows.You can find elbows up to 48” with varying wall thickness from 1.5 mm to 40 mm.
We have our customers worldwide. We export all our products to all the European countries, Gulf countries, and other countries like Japan, Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, South Africa, Brazil, Argentina, Israel, Egypt, etc. We also have high demand in industrial markets all over India. Our major clients are based in cities like Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hugli, Bangalore, Vishakhapatnam, Gurgaon, Kollam, Raipur, Firozabad, Panipat, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Surat, Nagpur, and many more.
What Is a Pipe Elbow?
An elbow is a type of pipe fitting installed between two pipes mainly to change the course of direction. These buttweld fitting elbows are normally available in 90°, 60°, and 45° angles. However, nowadays, there are many other degrees of elbows available.
Reducing elbow, also known as reducer elbow, is a certain type when both the ends of elbow differs in sizes. This is normally used to connect two different sizes of pipe with a significant turn.
Long Radius Elbow and Short Radius Elbow
We are proud supplier of long radius and short radius elbows. In long-radius (LR) elbows, the radius is 1.5 times the pipe diameter, whereas in short-radius (SR) elbows, the radius is equal to the pipe diameter.
LR elbows are commonly used in applications with low pressure or minimal turbulence and where flow is critical. SR elbows are apt for pressurized systems and with tight spaces.
90° and 45° Elbows
90-degree elbow, commonly known as ‘90 bend’, ‘quarter bend’, or ‘90 ell’, gives a 90° turn to the connecting pipes. It is mainly used while connecting hoses to valves, deck drains, or water pumps.
A 45-degree elbow, also called as ’45 bend’, is widely used in number of industries such as water supply, air conditioning, agriculture, solar-energy facility, and electronic, chemical, and food pipeline networks.
Apart from buttweld elbows, you can also find threaded elbows and socket elbows with us.
Buttwelded Pipe Elbow Production Range
Wall Thickness: 3mm – 40mm / SCH5, SCH10, SCH20, SCH30, SCH40, STD, SCH80, XS, SCH60, SCH80, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS
Bending Radius : R=1D – 10D, 15D, 20D
Outside Diameter: Seamless Elbow ( 1/2″～24″), ERW / Welded / Fabricated Elbow (1/2″～48″)
Production Grades: Nickel Alloys, Low temperature Steel, Carbon Steel, Cupro Nickel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Duplex
Angle: 90° and 45° Long Radius Elbows, Short Radius Elbows and Returns, 180° Long Radius Returns, 5° – 180° Elbows
Our Best Added Services: Electro Polish, Sand Blasting, Threading, Soldering, Hot Dipped Galvanizing, Epoxy & FBE Coating
ASME: ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, MSS-SP-43
EN: EN10253-1, EN10253-2
DIN: DIN2605, DIN2615, DIN2616, DIN2617, DIN28011
ASME B16.25 – Butt weld Ends ASME B16.28 – Wrought Steel Short Radius Elbows and Buttwelding Returns
MSS SP-43 –Fabricated & Wrought Butt-Welding Fittings for Corrosion Resistant , Low Pressure Applications
ASTM A403 – ASME SA403 –Specification for Wrought Austenitic Stainless Steel Piping Fittings
ASME B16.9 – Wrought Fittings Buttwelding
Buttweld Pipe Elbows Materials and Grades
- Stainless Steel Pipe Elbows: ASTM A403 WP GR. 304, 304L, 304H, 304N, 304LN, 316, 316L, 316H, 316N, 316LN, 309L, 310, 317, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H AND UNS 31254 (254SMO)
- Duplex Steel Pipe Elbows: ASTM A 815, ASME SA 815 UNS NO S31803 & S32205(2205 ). WERKSTOFF NO. 1.4462
- Carbon Steel Pipe Elbows: ASTM A234 GR. WPB, WPC, WPL6, WPHY 42, WPHY 46, WPHY 52, WPHY 60, WPHY 65, WPHY 70, WPHY 80, AND WPHY 100
- Low Temperature Carbon Steel Pipe Elbows: ASTM A420 WPL3, A420 WPL6
- Alloy Steel Pipe Elbows: ASTM/ASME A/SA 234 GR. WP1, WP5, WP9, WP11, WP12, WP22, WP91
- Nickel Alloys Pipe Elbows: ASTM / ASME SB 336 NICKEL ALLOY 200 (UNS N02200 ), NICKEL ALLOY 201 (UNS N02201), MONEL ALLOY 400 (UNS N04400 ), INCONEL ALLOY 600 (UNS N06600), INCONEL ALLOY 625 (UNS N06625), INCOLOY ALLOY 800 (UNS N08800), INCOLOY ALLOY 800H (UNS N08810), INCOLOY ALLOY 800HT (UNS N08811),INCONEL ALLOY 825 (UNS N08825), ALLOY 20 (UNS N08020), HASTELLOY C-276 (UNS N010276), HASTELLOY C-4 (UNS N06455), HASTELLOY C-22 (UNS N06022), ALLOY 6XN (UNS N08367)
- Other Material Pipe Elbows: BRASS, BRONZE,TITANIUM, TANTALUM, BISMUTH, ALUMINIUM, ZINC, LEAD, etc.
- Copper Nickel & Cupro Nickel Pipe Elbows: CUNI10FE1MN, CUNI30MN1FE
Most Common Industries
Buttweld elbows are used for wide range of industries wherever liquids, chemicals, gases, or other fluids are handled. Some of the examples are:
Oil & Gas Industry
Food & Beverage Industry
Packing & Quality Control
Packaging is precisely taken care of to retain the quality of the fittings while in transit. Sandco takes special attention for adhering to the optimum quality standards. All the buttweld elbows available with us meets ASME B16.9, ANSI B16.28, and MSS-SP-43 international standards. Additional quality checks can be made available on special requests from customer.