PIPE CROSS – STRAIGHT CROSS Or EQUAL CROSS & REDUCING CROSS
MANUFACTURER/EXPORTER IN INDIA | ASME/ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, MSS-SP-43
STAINLESS STEEL, CARBON, ALLOY PIPE CROSS
Sandco- Buttweld Fittings- Pipe Cross
Sandco Metal Industries is a prominent manufacturer and distributer in India that supplies high quality buttweld cross fittings. We deal with equal cross as well as reducing cross in varying shapes and dimensions. We mainly stock stainless steel cross, alloy steel cross, and carbon steel cross manufactured as per international standards.
We have welded cross and seamless cross ready in stock for quick supply. For any customized requirement or more information, you can contact us.
We have our customers worldwide. We export all our products to all the European countries, Gulf countries, and other countries like Japan, Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, South Africa, Brazil, Argentina, Israel, Egypt, etc. We also have high demand in industrial markets all over India. Our major clients are based in cities like Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hugli, Bangalore, Vishakhapatnam, Gurgaon, Kollam, Raipur, Firozabad, Panipat, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Surat, Nagpur, and many more.
What Is a Pipe Cross?
A pipe cross is similar to a junction for pipes that are intersecting. These are also known as four way fittings or cross branch lines. It normally has a single inlet with three outlets or vice versa. Crosses are commonly used in applications wherein thermal expansion stress is not an issue, such as fire sprinklers.
Crosses are available in two types that are straight cross and reducing cross depending upon its application of use.
Butt Welded Pipe Cross Production Range
Type: Equal Cross, Reducing Cross, Seamless, Welded
Wall Thickness: 3mm – 40mm / SCH5, SCH10, SCH20, SCH30, SCH40, STD, SCH80, XS, SCH60, SCH80, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS
Outside Diameter: Seamless Cross Fitting ( 1/2″～24″), ERW / Welded / Fabricated Cross Fitting (1/2″～48″)
Production Grades: Low temperature Steel, Carbon Steel, Cupro Nickel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Duplex, Nickel Alloys
Our Best Added Services: Electro Polish, Sand Blasting, Threading, Soldering, Hot Dipped Galvanizing, Epoxy & FBE Coating
ASME: ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, MSS-SP-43
EN: EN10253-1, EN10253-2
DIN: DIN2605, DIN2615, DIN2616, DIN2617, DIN28011
ASME B16.9 – Wrought Fittings Butt welding
ASME B16.25 – Butt weld Ends ASME B16.28 – Wrought Steel Short Radius Elbows and Butt welding Retures
ASTM A403 – ASME SA403 - Specification for Wrought Austenitic Stainless Steel Piping Fittings
MSS SP-43 –Fabricated & Wrought Butt-Weld Fittings for Corrosion Resistant & Low Pressure Applications
Buttweld Pipe Cross Materials and Grades
- Stainless Steel Pipe Cross : ASTM A403 WP GR. 304, 304L, 304H, 304N, 304LN, 316, 316L, 316H, 316N, 316LN, 309L, 310, 317, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H AND UNS 31254 (254SMO)
- Duplex Steel Pipe Cross : ASTM A 815, ASME SA 815 UNS NO S31803 & S32205(2205 ). WERKSTOFF NO. 1.4462
- Carbon Steel Pipe Cross : ASTM A234 GR. WPB, WPC, WPL6, WPHY 42, WPHY 46, WPHY 52, WPHY 60, WPHY 65, WPHY 70, WPHY 80, AND WPHY 100
- Low Temperature Carbon Steel Steel Pipe Cross : ASTM A420 WPL3, A420 WPL6
- Alloy Steel Pipe Cross : ASTM/ASME A/SA 234 GR. WP1, WP5, WP9, WP11, WP12, WP22, WP91
- Nickel Alloys Pipe Cross : ASTM / ASME SB 336 NICKEL ALLOY 200 (UNS N02200 ), NICKEL ALLOY 201 (UNS N02201), MONEL ALLOY 400 (UNS N04400 ), INCONEL ALLOY 600 (UNS N06600), INCONEL ALLOY 625 (UNS N06625), INCOLOY ALLOY 800 (UNS N08800), INCOLOY ALLOY 800H (UNS N08810), INCOLOY ALLOY 800HT (UNS N08811),INCONEL ALLOY 825 (UNS N08825), ALLOY 20 (UNS N08020), HASTELLOY C-276 (UNS N010276), HASTELLOY C-4 (UNS N06455), HASTELLOY C-22 (UNS N06022), ALLOY 6XN (UNS N08367)
- Other Material Pipe Cross : BRASS, BRONZE,TITANIUM, TANTALUM, BISMUTH, ALUMINIUM, ZINC, LEAD, etc.
- Copper Nickel & Cupro Nickel Pipe Cross : CUNI10FE1MN, CUNI30MN1FE
Most Commmon Industries
Buttweld cross are used for wide range of industries wherever liquids, chemicals, gases, or other fluids are handled. Some of the examples are –
Oil & Gas Industry
Food & Beverage Industry
Packing & Quality Control
Packaging is precisely taken care of to retain the quality of the fittings while in transit. Sandco takes special attention for adhering to the optimum quality standards. All the pipe cross available with us meets ASME B16.9, ANSI B16.28, and MSS-SP-43 international standards. Additional quality checks can be made available on special requests from customer.