PIPE END CAPS – ROUND & OVAL
MANUFACTURER & EXPORTER IN INDIA | ASME/ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, MSS-SP-43
STAINLESS STEEL, CARBON, ALLOY PIPE CAPS
Sandco- Buttweld Fittings- Ends Caps
Sandco Metal Industries leads the market in supplying all types of buttweld fittings, including pipe end caps. You can count on us for stainless steel pipe caps, alloy steel caps, and carbon steel pipe caps. We provide pipe caps in variety of shapes, such as round, square, rectangular, oval, and many more. However, if you want to have any custom shaped end caps, then do contact us.
We have our customers worldwide. We export all our products to all the European countries, Gulf countries, and other countries like Japan, Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, South Africa, Brazil, Argentina, Israel, Egypt, etc. We also have high demand in industrial markets all over India. Our major clients are based in cities like Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hugli, Bangalore, Vishakhapatnam, Gurgaon, Kollam, Raipur, Firozabad, Panipat, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Surat, Nagpur, and many more.
What Is a Pipe End Cap?
A pipe end cap is used to cover or block the end of a hose or pipe. It is also commonly known as pipe plugs. Metal ends caps are very widely used in number of applications.
Pipe End Cap Production Range
We majorly stock buttweld end caps in standard sizes and materials. For specific requirements, feel free to give us a call.
- Outside Diameter: 1/2″ – 48″
- Wall Thickness: 2-40 mm / SCH5, SCH10, SCH20, SCH30, SCH40, STD, SCH80, XS, SCH60, SCH80, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS
- Our Value Added Services: Hot Dipped Galvanizing, Epoxy & FBE Coating, Electro Polish (EP), Sand Blasting, Threading, Soldering
- Production Grades: Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Duplex, Nickel Alloys, Low temperature Steel, Carbon Steel, Cupro Nicke
ASME: ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, MSS-SP-43
EN: EN10253-1, EN10253-25
DIN: DIN2605, DIN2615, DIN2616, DIN2617, DIN28011
ASME B16.9 – Wrought Fittings Butt welding
ASME B16.25 – Butt weld Ends ASME B16.28 – Wrought Steel Short Radius Elbows and Butt welding Returns
ASTM A403 – ASME SA403 - Specification for Wrought Austenitic Stainless Steel Piping Fittings
MSS SP-43 –Fabricated & Wrought Butt-Weld Fittings for Corrosion Resistant & Low Pressure Applications
Buttweld Pipe End Caps Materials and Grades.
- Stainless Steel Pipe Caps : ASTM A403 WP GR. 304, 304L, 304H, 304N, 304LN, 316, 316L, 316H, 316N, 316LN, 309L, 310, 317, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H AND UNS 31254 (254SMO)
- Duplex Steel Pipe Caps : ASTM A 815, ASME SA 815 UNS NO S31803 & S32205(2205 ). WERKSTOFF NO. 1.4462
- Carbon Steel Pipe Caps : ASTM A234 GR. WPB, WPC, WPL6, WPHY 42, WPHY 46, WPHY 52, WPHY 60, WPHY 65, WPHY 70, WPHY 80, AND WPHY 100
- Low Temperature Carbon Steel Steel Pipe Caps : ASTM A420 WPL3, A420 WPL6
- Alloy Steel Pipe Caps : ASTM/ASME A/SA 234 GR. WP1, WP5, WP9, WP11, WP12, WP22, WP91
- Nickel Alloys Pipe Caps : ASTM / ASME SB 336 NICKEL ALLOY 200 (UNS N02200 ), NICKEL ALLOY 201 (UNS N02201), MONEL ALLOY 400 (UNS N04400 ), INCONEL ALLOY 600 (UNS N06600), INCONEL ALLOY 625 (UNS N06625), INCOLOY ALLOY 800 (UNS N08800), INCOLOY ALLOY 800H (UNS N08810), INCOLOY ALLOY 800HT (UNS N08811),INCONEL ALLOY 825 (UNS N08825), ALLOY 20 (UNS N08020), HASTELLOY C-276 (UNS N010276), HASTELLOY C-4 (UNS N06455), HASTELLOY C-22 (UNS N06022), ALLOY 6XN (UNS N08367)
- Other Material Pipe Caps : BRASS, BRONZE,TITANIUM, TANTALUM, BISMUTH, ALUMINIUM, ZINC, LEAD, etc.
- Copper Nickel & Cupro Nickel Pipe Caps : CUNI10FE1MN, CUNI30MN1FE
Most Common Industries
Buttweld end caps are used for wide range of industries wherever liquids, chemicals, gases, or other fluids are handled. Some of the examples are –
Oil & Gas Industry
Food & Beverage Industry
Packing & Quality Control
Packaging is precisely taken care of to retain the quality of the fittings while in transit. Sandco takes special attention for adhering to the optimum quality standards. All the pipe end caps available with us meets ASME B16.9, ANSI B16.28, and MSS-SP-43 international standards. Additional quality checks can be made available on special requests from customer.