STAINLESS STEEL GASKETS, SS FLANGE GASKETS, MANUFACTURER IN INDIA
SS 304 GASKETS, SS 304 FLANGE GASKETS, 316 GASKETS, 347 GASKET, 316 FLANGE GASKETS, 304 SPIRAL WOUND GASKETS
STAINLESS STEEL GASKETS / ALLOY STEEL GASKETS – ASME B16.20, Pressure Class 900 – 1500 – 2500
Sandco- Forged Pipe Fittings- Gaskets
Sandco Metal Industries is a pioneer manufacturer of forged gaskets.We stock all types of metal gaskets. Most commonly supplied pipe fittings are stainless steel gaskets, carbon steel gaskets, and alloy steel gaskets. We also deal with other materials and grades. We stock forged fittings in all materials and dimensions.
Metal gaskets are basically mechanical fittings that fill the gap between two mating surfaces. It is generally used to prevent any kind of leakage. It is widely used where high compression and pressures are involved. There are different types of gaskets and we deal with all of them.So, if you desire any specific requirement, then contact us and we’ll make sure that you receive them on time. All the products manufactured here meets international standards, so quality is always maintained with us.
We have our customers worldwide. We export all our products to all the European countries, Gulf countries, and other countries like Japan, Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, South Africa, Brazil, Argentina, Israel, Egypt, etc. We also have high demand in industrial markets all over India. Our major clients are based in cities like Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hugli, Bangalore, Vishakhapatnam, Gurgaon, Kollam, Raipur, Firozabad, Panipat, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Surat, Nagpur, and many more.
Stainless Steel Flange Gasket Production/Stock Range
Stainless steel (304,316L, 310,321), Monel 400, Nickel 200, Inconel 600/625, Titanium etc.
Outer and Inner ring Material: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel 304/316, Monel, Nickel, Titanium, Inconel 600/625, etc.
||3.2mm, 4.5mm, 6.4mm,7.3mm
Oval and Octagonal RTJ’s are designed to seal pressures of up to 6,250 psi in accordance with ASME B16.20 and up to 5,000 psi in accordance with API 6A pressure ratings.
ASME B16.20 which covers spiral wound gaskets requires the use of solid metal inner rings in: Pressure Class 900, nominal pipe sizes 24 and larger, Pressure Class 1500 from nominal pipe sizes 12 and larger, Pressure Class 2500 from nominal pipe sizes 4 and larger
Piping Products We Offer
High Pressure Gasket
Spiral Wound Gaskets
Head Cap Gaskets
Gaskets Materials and Grades
- Stainless Steel Gaskets – 304, 304L, 304H, 304N, 304LN, 316, 316L, 316H, 316N, 316LN, 309, 310, 317, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H and UNS 31254 (254SMO), Duplex and Super Duplex Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel Gaskets – WPB, WPC, WPL6, WPHY 42, WPHY 46, WPHY 52, WPHY 60, WPHY 65, WPHY 70, WPHY 80, and WPHY 100
- Alloy Steel Gaskets – WP1, WP5, WP9, WP11, WP22, and WP91
- Nickel and Nickel Alloys Gaskets – Alloy 200 (UNS N02200), Alloy 201 (UNS N02201), Alloy 400 (UNS N04400), Alloy 600 (UNS N06600), Alloy 625 (UNS N06625), Alloy 800 (UNS N08800), Alloy 800H (UNS N08810), Alloy 800HT (UNS N08811), Alloy 825 (UNS N08825), Alloy 20 (UNS N08020), Alloy C-276 (UNS N010276), C-4 (UNS N06455), C-22 (UNS N06022), Alloy 6XN (UNS N08367), and copper nickel forged pipe fittings.
- Other – Aluminium, Titanium, Zirconium, Monel, Inconel<R>, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Hastelloy<R>, Lead, and many more.
Value Added Services
Hot Rolling, Cold Rolling, Galvanizing, Heat Treatment, Tempering, Electro Polishing, Threading, Sand Blasting, Soldering
Most Common Applications
Gaskets are used for wide range of industries wherever liquids, chemicals, gases, or other fluids are handled. Some of the examples are –
Oil & Gas Industry
Food & Beverage Industry
Packing & Quality Control
Packaging is precisely taken care of to retain the quality of the forged fittings while in transit. Sandco takes special attention for adhering to the optimum quality standards. All the forged gaskets available with us meets ASME SA182, ASME B16.9, ASME B16.11, MSS SP-43, MSS SP-95, and BS3799 international standards. Additional quality checks can be made available on special requests from customer.