MANUFACTURER & EXPORTER IN INDIA | ASME/ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, MSS-SP-43
STAINLESS STEEL, CARBON, ALLOY PIPE COUPLING
Sandco- Buttweld Fittings- Pipe Coupling
Sandco Metal Industries is a manufacturer and distributor of pipe couplings. It supplies these metal fittings made from various materials. The most commonly used types are stainless steel couplings, alloy steel couplings, and carbon steel couplings. We also receive great demands for nickel alloy couplings and titanium couplings. Therefore, we keep a ready stock of all these common materials and grades with us.
We are a manufacturer of buttweld fittings; therefore, we can design custom couplings for you according to your needs and specifications. You simply have to contact us regarding any such special request. We deal with nearly all available materials and grades. You can find couplings of standard sizes and dimensions always available with us for immediate shipment.
We have our customers worldwide. We export all our products to all the European countries, Gulf countries, and other countries like Japan, Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, South Africa, Brazil, Argentina, Israel, Egypt, etc. We also have high demand in industrial markets all over India. Our major clients are based in cities like Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hugli, Bangalore, Vishakhapatnam, Gurgaon, Kollam, Raipur, Firozabad, Panipat, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Surat, Nagpur, and many more.
What Is a Pipe Coupling?
As the name suggests, a buttweld pipe coupling is used to connect two different pipes or hoses. It is very common type of fittings used in day to day applications. Stainless steel pipe couplings are the most used types. These buttweld fittings are used in all the applications wherever pipes are involved.
Buttwelded Pipe Coupling Production Range
We majorly stock buttweld pipe couplings in standard sizes and materials. For specific requirements, feel free to contact us.
Outside Diameter: 1/2″ – 24″
Wall Thickness: 2mm – 100 mm / SCH5, SCH10, SCH20, SCH30, SCH40, STD, SCH80, XS, SCH60, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS
Production Grades: Low temperature Steel, Carbon Steel, Cupro Nickel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Duplex, Nickel Alloys
Our Best Added Services: Sand Blasting, Threading, Soldering, Hot Dipped Galvanizing, Epoxy & FBE Coating, Electro Polish (EP)
ASME: ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, MSS-SP-43
EN: EN10253-1, EN10253-2
DIN: DIN2605, DIN2615, DIN2616, DIN2617, DIN28011
ASME B16.9 – Wrought Fittings Butt welding
ASME B16.25 – Butt weld Ends ASME B16.28 – Wrought Steel Short Radius Elbows and Butt welding Returns
ASTM A403 – ASME SA403 - Specification for Wrought Austenitic Stainless Steel Piping Fittings
MSS SP-43 –Fabricated & Wrought Butt-Weld Fittings for Corrosion Resistant & Low Pressure Applications
Buttweld Pipe Coupling Materials and Grades
- Stainless Steel Pipe Couplings: ASTM A403 WP GR. 304, 304L, 304H, 304N, 304LN, 316, 316L, 316H, 316N, 316LN, 309L, 310, 317, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H AND UNS 31254 (254SMO)
- Duplex Steel Pipe Couplings : ASTM A 815, ASME SA 815 UNS NO S31803 & S32205(2205 ). WERKSTOFF NO. 1.4462
- Carbon Steel Pipe Couplings : ASTM A234 GR. WPB, WPC, WPL6, WPHY 42, WPHY 46, WPHY 52, WPHY 60, WPHY 65, WPHY 70, WPHY 80, AND WPHY 100
- Low Temperature Carbon Steel Pipe Couplings : ASTM A420 WPL3, A420 WPL6
- Alloy Steel Pipe Couplings : ASTM/ASME A/SA 234 GR. WP1, WP5, WP9, WP11, WP12, WP22, WP91
- Nickel Alloys Pipe Couplings: ASTM / ASME SB 336 NICKEL ALLOY 200 (UNS N02200 ), NICKEL ALLOY 201 (UNS N02201), MONEL ALLOY 400 (UNS N04400 ), INCONEL ALLOY 600 (UNS N06600), INCONEL ALLOY 625 (UNS N06625), INCOLOY ALLOY 800 (UNS N08800), INCOLOY ALLOY 800H (UNS N08810), INCOLOY ALLOY 800HT (UNS N08811),INCONEL ALLOY 825 (UNS N08825), ALLOY 20 (UNS N08020), HASTELLOY C-276 (UNS N010276), HASTELLOY C-4 (UNS N06455), HASTELLOY C-22 (UNS N06022), ALLOY 6XN (UNS N08367)
- Other Material Pipe Couplings : BRASS, BRONZE,TITANIUM, TANTALUM, BISMUTH, ALUMINIUM, ZINC, LEAD, etc.
- Copper Nickel & Cupro Nickel Pipe Couplings: CUNI10FE1MN, CUNI30MN1FE
Most Common Industries
Buttweld couplings are used for wide range of industries wherever liquids, chemicals, gases, or other fluids are handled. Some of the examples are –
Oil & Gas Industry
Food & Beverage Industry
Packing & Quality Control
Packaging is precisely taken care of to retain the quality of the fittings while in transit. Sandco takes special attention for adhering to the optimum quality standards. All the buttweld couplings available with us meets ASME B16.9, ANSI B16.28, and MSS-SP-43 international standards. Additional quality checks can be made available on special requests from customer.