MANUFACTURER/EXPORTER IN INDIA | ASME/ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, MSS-SP-43
CARBON, ALLOY, STAINLESS STEEL EQUAL / REDUCER TEE
PIPE TEE – EQUAL TEE | REDUCING TEE
Sandco- Buttweld Fittings- Pipe Tees
Sandco Metal Industries is a leading manufacturer and distributor of all the buttweld fittings. You can easily count on us for all your needs regarding pipe tees. We supply and export buttweld tees all around the globe. Our customers look at us, as we fulfil all their standard as well as custom orders within pre-determined time. We have an increasing demand of services because of high quality and optimum international standards.
We stock metal tees in standard sizes and common material grades for fast delivery service. For any custom need, you can directly contact us. We are a manufacturer of equal tees as well as reducing tees, and therefore can make custom requirements available within least possible time.
We have our customers worldwide. We export all our products to all the European countries, Gulf countries, and other countries like Japan, Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, South Africa, Brazil, Argentina, Israel, Egypt, etc. We also have high demand in industrial markets all over India. Our major clients are based in cities like Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hugli, Bangalore, Vishakhapatnam, Gurgaon, Kollam, Raipur, Firozabad, Panipat, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Surat, Nagpur, and many more.
What Is a Pipe Tee?
A pipe tee is a fitting used to join three different pipes forming a junction. It is also normally called as ‘3-way fitting’. It symbolizes an alphabet ‘T’, wherein two inlets and single outlet is involved, or vice versa.
These pipe fittings are further classified as a reducing tee and straight tee. Reducing tee is used where pipes of different diameters are used, whereas in straight tee same diameter pipes are involved. The most common material used is stainless steel, alloy steel, carbon steel, aluminum, nickel alloys, and titanium.
Buttweld Pipe Tee Production Range – UnEqual Tee, Equal Tee
Types: Equal Tees, Reducing Tees
Outside Diameter: Seamless Pipe Tee ( 1/2″～24″), ERW / Welded / Fabricated Pipe Tee (1/2″～48″)
Wall Thickness: 3mm – 40mm / SCH5, SCH10, SCH20, SCH30, SCH40, STD, SCH80, XS, SCH60, SCH80, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS
Production Grades: Low temperature Steel, Carbon Steel, Cupro Nickel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Duplex, Nickel Alloys
Our Best Added Services: Electro Polish, Sand Blasting, Threading, Soldering, Hot Dipped Galvanizing, Epoxy & FBE Coating
ASME: ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, MSS-SP-43
EN: EN10253-1, EN10253-2
DIN: DIN2605, DIN2615, DIN2616, DIN2617, DIN28011
ASME B16.25 – Butt weld Ends ASME B16.28 – ‘Wrought Steel Short Radius Elbows and Butt welding Returns’
MSS SP-43 – Fabricated & Wrought Butt-Welding Fittings for Corrosion Resistant , Low Pressure Applications
ASTM A403 – ASME SA403 – Specification for Wrought Austenitic Stainless Steel Piping Fittings
ASME B16.9 – Wrought Fittings Butt welding
Buttweld Pipe Tees Materials and Grades
- Stainless Steel Pipe Tees : ASTM A403 WP GR. 304, 304L, 304H, 304N, 304LN, 316, 316L, 316H, 316N, 316LN, 309L, 310, 317, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H AND UNS 31254 (254SMO)
- Duplex Steel Pipe Tees : ASTM A 815, ASME SA 815 UNS NO S31803 & S32205(2205 ). WERKSTOFF NO. 1.4462
- Carbon Steel Pipe Tees : ASTM A234 GR. WPB, WPC, WPL6, WPHY 42, WPHY 46, WPHY 52, WPHY 60, WPHY 65, WPHY 70, WPHY 80, AND WPHY 100
- Low Temperature Carbon Steel Pipe Tees : ASTM A420 WPL3, A420 WPL6
- Alloy Steel Pipe Tees : ASTM/ASME A/SA 234 GR. WP1, WP5, WP9, WP11, WP12, WP22, WP91
- Nickel Alloys Pipe Tees : ASTM / ASME SB 336 NICKEL ALLOY 200 (UNS N02200 ), NICKEL ALLOY 201 (UNS N02201), MONEL ALLOY 400 (UNS N04400 ), INCONEL ALLOY 600 (UNS N06600), INCONEL ALLOY 625 (UNS N06625), INCOLOY ALLOY 800 (UNS N08800), INCOLOY ALLOY 800H (UNS N08810), INCOLOY ALLOY 800HT (UNS N08811),INCONEL ALLOY 825 (UNS N08825), ALLOY 20 (UNS N08020), HASTELLOY C-276 (UNS N010276), HASTELLOY C-4 (UNS N06455), HASTELLOY C-22 (UNS N06022), ALLOY 6XN (UNS N08367)
- Other Material Pipe Tees : BRASS, BRONZE,TITANIUM, TANTALUM, BISMUTH, ALUMINIUM, ZINC, LEAD, etc.
- Copper Nickel & Cupro Nickel Pipe Tees : CUNI10FE1MN, CUNI30MN1FE
Most Common Industries
Buttweld tees are used for wide range of industries wherever liquids, chemicals, gases, or other fluids are handled. Some of the examples are –
Oil & Gas Industry
Food & Beverage Industry
Packing & Quality Control
Packaging is precisely taken care of to retain the quality of the fittings while in transit. Sandco takes special attention for adhering to the optimum quality standards. All the pipe tees available with us meets ASME B16.9, ANSI B16.28, and MSS-SP-43 international standards. Additional quality checks can be made available on special requests from customer.