Sandco- Other Products- Sheets
Sandco Metal Industries is a supplier, exporter, and stockist of metal sheets. It distributes these large sheets and plates all around the world. The most common material we deal with is stainless steel and its varying grades. However, we also keep a ready stock for other materials such as carbon steel, alloy steel, aluminium, titanium, and many more.
All the products available with us are manufactured and stored in accordance with the international standards such as ASME and ANSI. We can also make products available meeting various other standards if requested. We specialize in on-time delivery; therefore, you never have to worry about delayed shipment, even if the order you asked for is custom made.
We have our customers worldwide. We export all our products to all the European countries, Gulf countries, and other countries like Japan, Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, South Africa, Brazil, Argentina, Israel, Egypt, etc. We also have high demand in industrial markets all over India. Our major clients are based in cities like Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hugli, Bangalore, Vishakhapatnam, Gurgaon, Kollam, Raipur, Firozabad, Panipat, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Surat, Nagpur, and many more.
Specifications We Keep In Stock
Size- 1000 mm to 2000 mm
Width- 0.3 mm to 50 mm
Key Products We Offer
- Stainless Steel 316 Sheet
- SS 304L Mirror Sheet
- Stainless Steel 904L Sheet
- SS 410 Sheet
- SS 317L Steel
- Stainless Steel 310 Sheet
- Aluminium Sheet
- Polished Stainless Steel Sheets
Materials and Grades
- Stainless Steel Sheets– 304, 304L, 304H, 304N, 304LN, 316, 316L, 316H, 316N, 316LN, 309, 310, 317, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H and UNS 31254 (254SMO), Duplex and Super Duplex Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel Sheets– WPB, WPC, WPL6, WPHY 42, WPHY 46, WPHY 52, WPHY 60, WPHY 65, WPHY 70, WPHY 80, and WPHY 100
- Alloy Steel Sheets– WP1, WP5, WP9, WP11, WP22, and WP91
- Nickel and Nickel Alloys Sheets– Alloy 200 (UNS N02200), Alloy 201 (UNS N02201), Alloy 400 (UNS N04400), Alloy 600 (UNS N06600), Alloy 625 (UNS N06625), Alloy 800 (UNS N08800), Alloy 800H (UNS N08810), Alloy 800HT (UNS N08811), Alloy 825 (UNS N08825), Alloy 20 (UNS N08020), Alloy C-276 (UNS N010276), C-4 (UNS N06455), C-22 (UNS N06022), Alloy 6XN (UNS N08367), and copper nickel sheets.
- Other Materials– Aluminium, Titanium, Zirconium, Monel, Inconel<R>, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Hastelloy<R>, Lead, and many more.
Value Added Services
Hot Rolling, Cold Rolling, Galvanizing, Heat Treatment, Tempering, Electro Polishing, Threading, Sand Blasting, Soldering
Most Common Industries
We supply metal sheets for wide range of industries. Some of the examples are –
- Power Plants
- Water Pipelines
- Dairies & Breweries
- Food & Beverages
- Sugar Mills
- Paper & Pulp Industries
- Architectural applications
Packing & Quality Control
Packaging is precisely taken care of to retain the quality of the metal sheets while in transit. Sandco takes special attention for adhering to the optimum quality standards. All the products available with us meets ASME, ANSI, and MSS international standards. Additional quality checks can be made available on special requests from customer.