TAINLESS STEEL ASTM A312 TP 254 SMO TUBES, UNS 31254 TUBES
MANUFACTURER / EXPORTER / SUPPLIER of HIGH QUALITY 245 SMO STAINLESS STEEL TUBES
ASTM A312, ASTM A213, ASTM A249, ASTM A554 - SS 254 SMO SEAMLESS TUBES, SS 254 SMO WELDED TUBES, SS 254 SMO ERW TUBES
STAINLESS STEEL 254 SMO SEAMLESS TUBES, STAINLESS STEEL 254 SMO WELDED TUBES, STAINLESS STEEL 254 SMO ERW TUBES IN INDIA
ASTM A312 TP 254 SMO Seamless Tubes | ASTM A554 254 SMO Polished Tubes | ASTM A249 254 SMO Tubes
Manufacturer of Stainless Steel 254 SMO Tubes in India, Supplier of Stainless Steel 254 SMO Tubes in India, Exporter of Stainless Steel 254 SMO Tubes in India, Distributor Stainless Steel 254 SMO Stainless Steel Tubes in India, SS 254 SMO Semi-Welded Tubes, UNS 31254 Stainless Steel Tubes, 1.4547 Stainless Steel Tubes
Sandco Metal Industries specialize in manufacturing of 254 SMO Stainless Steel Tube available in various grades and dimensions at affordable cost with no quality compromise. We are manufacturing 254 SMO Stainless Steel Tube from past 25 years under supervision of technical experts with their expert guidance and support. Our Organization is ISO-9001:2008 certified with added advantage of products electro polishing, cutting as per customer requirements.
A tube is a long hollow cylinder which is mainly used for moving fluids (liquids or gases) or to protect electrical or optical cables and wires. Tube implies a level of rigidity, permanence and is specified by nominal size, or by nominal outside or inside diameter and wall thickness.
Stainless Steel 254 SMO is a high-alloy austenitic steel for use in seawater and other aggressive chloride-bearing media. It find its applications in areas of --components in gas cleaning systems, hydraulic and instrumentation tubing, Tanks and pipelines for chemicals with high halide contents, equipment for handling of seawater, such as, seawater cooling, cooling water pipes, ballast water systems, fire fighting systems etc.
Stainless Steel 254 SMO Tubes are available at random lengths of upto 6 meter long or 20 feet long in Seamless / Welded / ERW. SS 254 SMO Tubes can be offer at random short length or cut length to specific length as per order. We offer complete range in this grade Stainless Steel 254 SMO Buttweld fittings- ellbow,tee,bends,reducer,stubend, Stainless Steel 254 SMO Forged Fittings & Stainless Steel 254 SMO Flanges.
Stainless steel products are known for their properties like free from corrode, rust or stain. They contain sufficient chromium which forms an inert film of chromium oxide thus preventing further corrosion by blocking oxygen diffusion to the steel surface and stops corrosion from spreading into the bulk of the metal. Our products are available in all major grades of stainless steel (304/304L/304H tubes, 316/316L/316Ti tubes, Super Duplex tubes, Duplex tubes, 904L tubes and other steels).
Stainless Steel 254 SMO Seamless Tubes
Stainless Steel 254 SMO Seamless Tubes, Supplier of Stainless Steel 254 SMO Seamless Tubes, Exporter of Stainless Steel 254 SMO Seamless Tubes, Distributor Stainless Steel 254 SMO Seamless Tubes, UNS 31254 Seamless Tubes, 1.4547 Seamless Tubes
Stainless Steel 254 SMO Seamless Tubes are manufactured by using an extruded hollow tube or a drilled solid bar which then undergo various tube reduction processes to meet customers specifications. One of widely used method is Pilgering which reduces the size of the tube across three dimensions - outside diameter (OD), internal diameter (ID) and wall thickness whereas to reduce size of very thin walled or smaller diameter tubes tube rolling is used .Cold drawing reduces the diameter of seamless tube by pulling the tube through a die that is smaller than the tube and annealing is used to soften the metal which improves the tube overall metallurgical microstructure.
Stainless Steel 254 SMO Welded Tubes
Manufacturer Stainless Steel 254 SMO Welded / ERW Tubes, Supplier of Stainless Steel 254 SMO Welded / ERW Tubes, Exporter of Stainless Steel 254 SMO Welded / ERW Tubes, Distributor Stainless Steel 254 SMO Welded / ERW Tubes, UNS 31254 Welded / ERW Tubes, 1.4547 Welded / ERW Tubes
Stainless Steel 254 SMO welded tubes manufacturing process starts with cold rolled strip of metal, roll formed into tubular shape and seam welded without the use of any filler material which then undergo various cold working techniques like Pilgering, cold drawing etc., until it reaches the exact size, tolerances, and temper in accordance to customers specifications. After that tubes are cut, cleaned and heat treated for further cold working steps. If the welded area of the tube is inhomogeneous which exhibits different malleability, less corrosion resistance, greater dimensional variation then it can be further reduced by drawing welded tube. ERW tubes stands for Electric Resistance Welded Tubes. Stainless Steel 254 SMO ERW tubes are used in various scaffolding, line pipes, engineering purposes, fencing etc.
The Stainless steel 254 SMO properties:
Excellent resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion, PRE = ≥42.5*
High resistance to stress corrosion cracking
High resistance to general corrosion
Higher strength than conventional austenitic stainless steels
• Specifications: ASTM A/ ASME SA213/A249/A269/A312/A358 CL. I TO V ASTM A789/A790
• 254 SMO Size: 1/2” NB to 24” NB
• ERW 254 SMO Tubes : 1/2” NB to 24” NB
• EFW 254 SMO Tubes : 6” NB to 100” NB
• Wall Thickness: Schedule 5S to Schedule XXS
Stainless Steel 254 SMO Tubes are available in NB size as well as OD size in all categories Pipes, Tubes & Tubing. We also have Specality in manufacturing and supply of custom sizes 254 SMO Tubes as per requirements.SS 254 SMO cold drawn seamless tubes and welded tubes are available in ex-stock.
Production, Supply, Stock Range of Stainless Steel 254 SMO Tubes
Thickness Range: 0.3mm – 50 mm, SCH 5, SCH10, SCH 40, SCH 80, SCH 80S, SCH 160, SCH XXS, SCH XS
Type: Seamless / ERW / Welded / Fabricated / CDW
Outside Diameter: 6.00 mm OD up to 250 mm OD, Sizes up to 12” NB available Ex-stock, OD Size Steel Tubes available Ex-stock
Form: Round Pipes/Tubes, Square Pipes/Tubes, Rectangular Pipe/Tubes, Coiled Tubes, “U” Shape, Pan Cake Coils, Hydraulic Tubes
Length: Single Random, Double Random & Required Length End: Plain End, Beveled End, Treaded
End Protection: Plastic Caps | Outside Finish: 2B, No.4, No.1, No.8 Mirror Finish for Stainless Steel Pipes, Finish as per customer Requirements
Delivery Condition: Annealed and Pickled, Polished, Bright Annealed, Cold Drawn
Inspection, Test Reports: Mill Test Certificates, EN 10204 3.1, NABL Approved Lab Reports, Destructive Test Report, Non Destructive Test Reports, Chemical Reports, Mechanical Reports, PMI Test Reports, Visual Inspection Reports, Third Party Inspection Reports
Packing: Packed in Wooden Boxes, Plastic Bags, Steel Strips Bundled, or in accordance to Customers Requirements
Specials: Sizes and Specifications other than above can be manufactured on request
254 SMO Stainless Steel Tubes Value Added Services
254 SMO Stainless Steel Tubes Polishing
254 SMO Stainless Steel Tubes Beveling
Heat Treatment, Annealing, Pickling of SS 254 SMO ERW, Seamless Tubes
Ultrasonic Testing of SS 254 SMO Tubes
100% X-Ray Welding for SS 254 SMO Large Diameter Custom Size Stainless Steel Tubes
Special Testing Requirements – Destructive Testing, Non Destructive Testing etc.
Stainless Steel 254 SMO Tubes Specifications
- ASTM A312 254 SMO : Seamless and straight-seam welded austenitic pipe intended for high temperature and general corrosive service. Filler metal not permitted during welding.
- ASTM A790 254 SMO : Seamless and straight-seam welded ferritic /austenitic (duplex) pipe intended for general corrosive service, with a particular emphasis on resistance to stress corrosion cracking.
- ASTM A409 254 SMO : Straight-seam or spiral-seam electric fusion welded large diameter austenitic light-wall pipe in sizes 14” to 30” with walls Sch5S and Sch 10S for corrosive and/or high
- ASTM A376 254 SMO : Seamless austenitic pipe for high temperature applications.
- ASTM A358 254 SMO : Electric fusion welded austenitic pipe for corrosive and/or high temperature service. Typically only pipe up to 8 inch is produced to this specification. Addition of filler metal is permitted during welding.
- ASTM A813 254 SMO : Single-seam, single- or double- welded austenitic pipe for high temperature and general corrosive applications.
- ASTM A814 254 SMO : Cold-worked welded austenitic pipe for high temperature and general corrosive service.
Stainless Steel Tubes 254 SMO Prices
Interested Buyers can check our best rated price list as shown below—
- Stainless Steel 304 Tubes -- FOB Price : US $ 2500 TO 7000/ Ton
- Stainless Steel 304L Tubes -- FOB Price: US $ 3000 TO 7000/ Ton
- Stainless Steel 304H Tubes -- FOB Price: US $ 3000 TO 7000/ Ton
- Stainless Steel 316 Tubes -- FOB Price: US $ 6000 TO 10000/ Ton
- Stainless Steel 316L Tubes -- FOB Price: US $ 6500 TO 7000/ Ton
- Stainless Steel 316H Tubes -- FOB Price: US $ 4000 TO 7000/ Ton
- Stainless Steel 316Ti Tubes -- FOB Price: US $ 4500 TO 7000/ Ton
- Stainless Steel 317L Tubes -- FOB Price: US $ 4400 TO 7000/ Ton
- Stainless Steel 310 Tubes -- FOB Price: US $ 4300 TO 7000/ Ton
- Stainless Steel 310S Tubes -- FOB Price: US $ 5000 TO 9000/ Ton
- Stainless Steel 321 Tubes -- FOB Price: US $ 3000 TO 7000/ Ton
- Stainless Steel 321H Tubes -- FOB Price: US $ 3500 TO 7000/ Ton
- Stainless Steel 347 Tubes -- FOB Price: US $ 3500 TO 8000/ Ton
- Stainless Steel 347H Tubes -- FOB Price: US $ 3500 TO 8000/ Ton
- Stainless Steel 410 Tubes -- FOB Price: US $ 2500 TO 7000/ Ton
- Stainless Steel 466 Tubes -- FOB Price: US $ 1000 TO 7000/ Ton
- Stainless Steel 904L Tubes -- FOB Price: US $ 1000 TO 7000/ Ton
- Stainless Steel SMO254 Tubes -- FOB Price: US $ 10000 TO 20000/ Ton
Stainless Steel 254 SMO Tubes Sales Location
We are exporting our 254 SMO Stainless Steel Tubes & other products to Palestin, Algeria, Italy, Tunisia, Oman, Mauritania, USA, Bangladesh, Lebanon, Canada, Vietnam, INDIA, Sudan, Syria, Morocco, Libya, Jordon, UAE, Egypt, Turkey, Singapore, Malaysia, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, yemen, Kuwait, Argentina etc.