STAINLESS STEEL ASTM A312 TP 316 TUBES, UNS 31600 TUBES
MANUFACTURER / EXPORTER / SUPPLIER of HIGH QUALITY 316 STAINLESS STEEL TUBES
ASTM A312, ASTM A213, ASTM A249, ASTM A554 - SS 316 SEAMLESS TUBES, SS 316 WELDED TUBES, SS 316 ERW TUBES
STAINLESS STEEL 316 SEAMLESS TUBES, STAINLESS STEEL 316 WELDED TUBES, STAINLESS STEEL 316 ERW TUBES IN INDIA
ASTM A312 TP 316 Seamless Tubes | ASTM A554 316 Polished Tubes | ASTM A249 316 Tubes
Manufacturer of Stainless Steel 316 Tubes in India, Supplier of Stainless Steel 316 Tubes in India, Exporter of Stainless Steel 316 Tubes in India, Distributor Stainless Steel 316 Tubes in India, SS 316 Semi-Welded Tubes, Stainless Steel Tubes UNS 31600, Stainless Steel Tubes BS 316S31, Stainless Steel Tubes X5CrNiMo17-12-2, Stainless Steel Tubes 1.4401
Stainless Steel 316 Boiler Tubes, Stainless Steel 316 Heat Exchanger Tubes, Stainless Steel 316 Electro Polished Tubes
Sandco Metal Industries specialize in manufacturing of 316 Stainless Steel Tube available in various grades and dimensions at affordable cost with no quality compromise. We are manufacturing 316 Stainless Steel Tube from past 25 years under supervision of technical experts with their expert guidance and support. Our Organization is ISO-9001:2008 certified with added advantage of products electro polishing, cutting as per customer requirements.
A tube is a long hollow cylinder which is mainly used for moving fluids (liquids or gases) or to protect electrical or optical cables and wires. Tube implies a level of rigidity, permanence and is specified by nominal size, or by nominal outside or inside diameter and wall thickness.
Stainless Steel 316 is the standard molybdenum-bearing grade having corrosion resistant, excellent forming and welding characteristics. It is readily brake or roll formed into a variety of parts for applications in Laboratory benches & equipment, Boat fittings, Chemical containers, Coastal architectural panelling, railings & trim, Heat Exchangers, industrial, architectural, and transportation fields. Grade 316 due to its austenitic structure has excellent toughness even in cryogenic temperatures.
tainless Steel 316 Tubes are available at random lengths of upto 6 meter long or 20 feet long in Seamless / Welded / ERW. SS 316 Tubes can be offer at random short length or cut length to specific length as per order. We offer complete range in this grade Stainless Steel 316 Buttweld fittings- ellbow,tee,bends,reducer,stubend, Stainless Steel 316 Forged Fittings & Stainless Steel 316 Flanges.
Stainless steel products are known for their properties like free from corrode, rust or stain. They contain sufficient chromium which forms an inert film of chromium oxide thus preventing further corrosion by blocking oxygen diffusion to the steel surface and stops corrosion from spreading into the bulk of the metal. Our products are available in all major grades of stainless steel (304/304L/304H tubes, 316/316L/316Ti tubes, Super Duplex tubes, Duplex tubes, 904L tubes and other steels).
Stainless Steel 316 Seamless Tubes
Stainless Steel 316 Seamless Tubes, Supplier of Stainless Steel 316 Seamless Tubes, Exporter of Stainless Steel 316 Seamless Tubes, Distributor Stainless Steel 316 Seamless Tubes, UNS 31600 Seamless Tubes, BS 316S31, Seamless Tubes, X5CrNiMo17-12-2 Seamless Tubes, 1.4401 Seamless Tubes
Stainless Steel 316 Seamless Tubes are manufactured by using an extruded hollow tube or a drilled solid bar which then undergo various tube reduction processes to meet customers specifications. One of widely used method is Pilgering which reduces the size of the tube across three dimensions - outside diameter (OD), internal diameter (ID) and wall thickness whereas to reduce size of very thin walled or smaller diameter tubes tube rolling is used .Cold drawing reduces the diameter of seamless tube by pulling the tube through a die that is smaller than the tube and annealing is used to soften the metal which improves the tube overall metallurgical microstructure.
Stainless Steel 316 Welded Tubes
Manufacturer Stainless Steel 316 Welded / ERW Tubes, Supplier of Stainless Steel 316 Welded / ERW Tubes, Exporter of Stainless Steel 316 Welded / ERW Tubes, Distributor Stainless Steel 316 Welded / ERW Tubes, UNS 31600 Welded / ERW Tubes, BS 316S31 Welded / ERW Tubes, X5CrNiMo17-12-2 Welded / ERW Tubes, 1.4401 Welded / ERW Tubes
Stainless Steel 316 welded tubes manufacturing process starts with cold rolled strip of metal, roll formed into tubular shape and seam welded without the use of any filler material which then undergo various cold working techniques like Pilgering, cold drawing etc., until it reaches the exact size, tolerances, and temper in accordance to customers specifications. After that tubes are cut, cleaned and heat treated for further cold working steps. If the welded area of the tube is inhomogeneous which exhibits different malleability, less corrosion resistance, greater dimensional variation then it can be further reduced by drawing welded tube. ERW tubes stands for Electric Resistance Welded Tubes. Stainless Steel 316 ERW tubes are used in various scaffolding, line pipes, engineering purposes, fencing etc.
Specifications : ASTM A/ ASME SA213/A249/A269/A312/A358 CL. I TO V ASTM A789/A790
• Size Seamless 316 Tubes : 1/2” NB to 16” NB
• ERW 316 Tubes: 1/2” NB to 24” NB
• EFW 316 Tubes : 6” NB to 100” NB
• Wall Thickness : Schedule 5S to Schedule XXS
Stainless Steel 316 tubes are available in NB size as well as OD size in all categories Pipes, Tubes & Tubing. We also have Specality in manufacturing and supply of custom sizes 316 Tubes as per requirements.SS 316 Tubes cold drawn seamless and welded tubes are available in ex-stock.
Production, Supply, Stock Range of Stainless Steel 316 Tubes
Outside Diameter : 6.00 mm OD up to 914.4 mm OD, Sizes up to 24” NB available Ex-stock, OD Size Steel Tubes available Ex-stock
Thickness Range : 0.3mm – 50 mm, SCH 5, SCH10, SCH 40, SCH 80, SCH 80S, SCH 160, SCH XXS, SCH XS
Type : Seamless / ERW / Welded / Fabricated / CDW
Form : Round Tubes, Square Tubes, Rectangular Tubes, Coiled Tubes, “U” Shape, Pan Cake Coils, Hydraulic Tubes
Length : Single Random, Double Random & Required Length
End : Plain End, Beveled End, Treaded
End Protection : Plastic Caps
Delivery Condition : Annealed and Pickled, Polished, Bright Annealed, Cold Drawn
Inspection, Test Reports : Mill Test Certificates, EN 10204 3.1, Chemical Reports, Mechanical Reports, PMI Test Reports, Visual Inspection Reports, Third Party Inspection Reports, NABL Approved Lab Reports, Destructive Test Report, Non Destructive Test Reports
Packing : Packed in Wooden Boxes, Plastic Bags, Steel Strips Bundled, or as per Customers Requests
Specials : Sizes and Specifications other than above can be manufactured on request.
316 Stainless Steel Tubes Value Added Services
- 316 Stainless Steel Tubes Polishing
- Heat Treatment, Annealing, Pickling of 316 Tubes
- Stainless Steel 316 Tubes Beveling
- Cold Drawing Services
- Ultrasonic Testing of 316 Tubes
- 100% X-Ray Welding for 316 Large Diameter Custom Size Stainless Steel Tubes
- Special Testing Requirements – Destructive Testing, Non Destructive Testing, etc
316 Stainless Steel Tubes Specifications
- ASTM A312 316 : Seamless and straight-seam welded austenitic pipe intended for high temperature and general corrosive service. Filler metal not permitted during welding.
- ASTM A790 316 : Seamless and straight-seam welded ferritic /austenitic (duplex) pipe intended for general corrosive service, with a particular emphasis on resistance to stress corrosion cracking.
- ASTM A409 316 : Straight-seam or spiral-seam electric fusion welded large diameter austenitic light-wall pipe in sizes 14” to 30” with walls Sch5S and Sch 10S for corrosive and/or high
- ASTM A376 316 : Seamless austenitic pipe for high temperature applications.
- ASTM A358 316 : Electric fusion welded austenitic pipe for corrosive and/or high temperature service. Typically only pipe up to 8 inch is produced to this specification. Addition of filler metal is permitted during welding.
- ASTM A813 316 : Single-seam, single- or double- welded austenitic pipe for high temperature and general corrosive applications.
- ASTM A814 316 : Cold-worked welded austenitic pipe for high temperature and general corrosive service.
Stainless Steel Tubes 316 Prices
Interested Buyers can check our best rated price list as shown below—
- Stainless Steel 304 Tubes -- FOB Price : US $ 2500 TO 7000/ Ton
- Stainless Steel 304L Tubes -- FOB Price: US $ 3000 TO 7000/ Ton
- Stainless Steel 304H Tubes -- FOB Price: US $ 3000 TO 7000/ Ton
- Stainless Steel 316 Tubes -- FOB Price: US $ 6000 TO 10000/ Ton
- Stainless Steel 316L Tubes -- FOB Price: US $ 6500 TO 7000/ Ton
- Stainless Steel 316H Tubes -- FOB Price: US $ 4000 TO 7000/ Ton
- Stainless Steel 316Ti Tubes -- FOB Price: US $ 4500 TO 7000/ Ton
- Stainless Steel 317L Tubes -- FOB Price: US $ 4400 TO 7000/ Ton
- Stainless Steel 310 Tubes -- FOB Price: US $ 4300 TO 7000/ Ton
- Stainless Steel 310S Tubes -- FOB Price: US $ 5000 TO 9000/ Ton
- Stainless Steel 321 Tubes -- FOB Price: US $ 3000 TO 7000/ Ton
- Stainless Steel 321H Tubes -- FOB Price: US $ 3500 TO 7000/ Ton
- Stainless Steel 347 Tubes -- FOB Price: US $ 3500 TO 8000/ Ton
- Stainless Steel 347H Tubes -- FOB Price: US $ 3500 TO 8000/ Ton
- Stainless Steel 410 Tubes -- FOB Price: US $ 2500 TO 7000/ Ton
- Stainless Steel 466 Tubes -- FOB Price: US $ 1000 TO 7000/ Ton
- Stainless Steel 904L Tubes -- FOB Price: US $ 1000 TO 7000/ Ton
- Stainless Steel SMO254 Tubes -- FOB Price: US $ 10000 TO 20000/ Ton
Stainless Steel 316 Sales Location
We are exporting our 316 Stainless steel Tubes & other products to Palestin, Algeria, Italy, Tunisia, Oman, Mauritania, USA, Bangladesh, Lebanon, Canada, Vietnam, INDIA, Sudan, Syria, Morocco, Libya, Jordon, UAE, Egypt, Turkey, Singapore, Malaysia, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, yemen, Kuwait, Argentina etc.